(xiv) any time, any place.

For the most of the time, Marcelo had managed to keep the conversation limited with Maya. She wasn't sure if that was for business purposes or just the fact that he didn't want her in his business. He had answered simple questions about his age, how long he had been working for Sage and he used the partition to ignore the rest of her intruding questions. Maya folded and unfolded her hands within her lap, reaching into her clutch to retrieve her phone. The two of them had fallen asleep so quick that she forgot to put it on the charger, so the percentage was low. Maya scooted around the large SUV, leaning her head against the window for a slight reminisce of her night. She had much to explain to her family, but for the rest of the ride she would remain in her head.

        "Miss Wright," A broad hand on her shoulder shook her awake, causing her to stir in her sleep. The thick Italian accent filled her ears before she opened her eyes completely. She wiped the dried drool from the side of her lips before looking up to Marcelo. "You've fallen asleep, Miss Wright." In embarrassment, she got herself together and demanded in a polite fashion that he could remove his hands from his shoulder. He had already done enough with driving her home, now he'd have to clean the edge control and drool off his window. She grabbed the bag that had her dress from the event last night before stumbling out of the car.

        "Thank you, Marcelo. I'll make sure to let Sage know I made it home." Maya said before fixing her hair, stumbling towards the lobby of her apartment complex. When she entered her unoccupied apartment, she moved to her brother's room before moving to her best friend's room. She made her way to the kitchen, grabbing a cold bottle of water before downing it. A white note had been on the island and she went to collect it:

Big Sis,

Jas went out on "business" and I'm doing the same. Leftover lunch from the meeting I had earlier if you haven't eaten.

I sure hope Sage did.

<3

        Maya crumbled the note before rolling her eyes, not even making the time to battle her younger brother mentally. She went to her room to grab her portable charger and a candle from her desk, making her way into her bathroom to start herself a bubble bath. She had felt well rested enough and now she wanted to relax and clear her emotions. She was too thankful that Jas or Reign hadn't been home to question her about her night, a smile to her features as she connected her laptop to her blue-tooth. As the music blared through the speaker, she'd strip of her clothing and sink into the bubble bath. The salts started to sooth the parts that she didn't know ached - truly the heels of her feet from wearing heels. Her phone went off on the toilet, interrupting the music before she grabbed her phone. Her face lit up, but she killed the expression and answered the FaceTime call with slight hesitation. She adjusted the towel around her natural hair as it connected, clearing her throat once the 'zoom' sound connected them.

        "Am I interrupting your beauty time? Lord knows you don't need it." Sage said, smiling into the camera before he tilted his head up. The background around him had been changing constantly, a metal like ceiling with lights on it. Had he been grocery shopping?

        "No you're not. I just made it into the door not too long ago," She paused, scooting in the tub softly so it didn't sound like she released a wet one from her ass. She looked into the camera before blinking, chuckling. "Everything alright? You seem occupied."

        "I just wanted to know what pretty girls from Crenshaw like for Dessert, that's all." He stopped walking to look at the phone completely, analyzing the sweaty beauty before him. She bit her lip before lowering her head to shake it and chuckle. "Come on now, surprise me."