(xvi) sweetness.

Jasmyn woke up from her slumber, the soft bed beneath her much similar to hers at home. Yet, it was not. She turned over in the hotel bed, bare skin touching the sheets as she looked towards the mirror closeted doors. Her hair had been a mess, fluff from the pillows covering certain parts of the bed. A letter had been on the nightstand, her phone resting near it. She grabbed it, stretching throughout the bed before she read the material.

Rise and Shine,

Handling some business, your wardrobe is in the closet.

Be dressed and ready by 4 pm.

- Nick.

        She sighed, checking that it had been pushing sometime near 2 pm. She reached to check her phone, noticing that she had a couple of missed calls from Reign. She sighed, rising from her position while covering her bare body. Initiating the FaceTime call, she climbed from the bed with the thick and warm comforter wrapped around her figure. She looked in the closet as requested, pulling out the outfit that Nicholas picked for her as the phone connected. "Reign, I'm sorry. I slept in later than I would've liked to."

        "You know, I could cuss you out right now but I just made it home and I need to sleep. I came home and Maya got her room door locked, what she got going on?" Jas looked in the phone as Reign moved throughout the house, passing Maya's room while going to his own.

        "I might've set her up on a surprise dinner and chill date with SJ. I won't be surprised if they're in there together. Just leave her alone. I was just checking in, I gotta go. No questions. Toods." She said, hanging up the phone while Reign's mouth opened to ask questions. She stepped into the bathroom, a kit of hygienic tools on the counter. She nodded her head, taking 45 minutes to get her hygiene together. She stood in the mirror, singing to Queen Naija on the speaker as she tied her hair into a tight ponytail. As she was swooping her edges, she heard the insertion of the key into the hotel room. Lips pursed, she turned the music down and poked her head out to see who it was. "You scared me."

        Nicholas looked to her, pulling the door to see her form in one of the hotel towels. He licked his lips before forming an innocent smile, shrugging his shoulders. "Apologies. I need to shower before we head out, mind if I take over?" He asked, looking past her to the shower before smiling. Jasmyn clapped her hands, shaking her head before closing the door. She didn't listen to him as he talked outside the door, finishing her edges before she put her clothes on. It was a long sleeved, white t-shirt with a yellow and black plaid dress stopping just before her knees. To keep herself comfortable, she slipped on some white air forces and exited the bathroom.

        "Don't get too comfortable, Nicholas. You're still a weak ass nigga letting a female control you into being a relationship. Don't forget you stayed in the next hotel room over. The pillow fight meant nothing, thank you for making sure I slept comfortable." She spoke, his expression softening from something that he had been laughing about. Last night, he did come over her room but not for what most would've thought. They exchanged in a pillow fight, talked about Blaire before he cuddled her to sleep. Throughout the nigh, she stripped to sleep how she usually did. When she went to pass him, he softly grabbed her arm with a look of concern.

        "I told you, I'm working on that. There's some complications that I can't and will not speak on because I'm not comfortable and we're still new, but my mind is on you. I don't want nor care for Blaire." Nicholas said, the look in his eyes causing Jas to stop completely. It was something truthful behind them. He moved past her, a comforting rub across her arm before he stepped into the bathroom. Perhaps she was just a little harsh to him.