cast + lil note

hello again!

just a little note to say all chapters have have been edited and ready to be read and re-read!!

i plan on having this book continue on up from season 7 to season 11!
(if i have the chance to write it all lol)
so yeah! if you're re-reading, i hope you enjoy it as much as you did the last time— and more! and if you're new, welcome!! happy reading!! x

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS

TWIN— 1st book

REALITY— in which things are changing between the actor who plays Kylie and Ethan C. who plays Carl
[Ethan Cutkosky book]

CAST

CLAUDIA TIHAN as KYLIE ANDERSON

 ETHAN CUTKOSKY as CARL GALLAGHER

SHAMELESS CAST as THEMSELVES

mature themes
because, well, it's shameless.

⚠️ [WARNING!] Bitchy Rant ⚠️
this is under my first book but i pasted it here anyway so everyone gets the memo. 😌❤️

I started this book a few years back.
I was much younger than I am now (and yes, although I have edited my stories to sound and read better) I was still careless and wrote things that may not make sense or have a line or two that come across as cringe-worthy, but this is one of those things were the further you read, the better it gets. promise.

Also, the story is fucking long.
Listen, what is the point in me writing a book if I'm just gonna stick the 2 together from day dot. Where did the fun in that? You'd prefer me to write in an OC that has no storyline of their own, just follows along the Gallagher and blends in with the show storyline with nothing else?
HELL NAH!
Kylie gets into her own messes of trouble! She adds more to the storyline!
How boring for me to write someone who just slides in as an extra voice - who says the line of another character every so often.
Nope! Sorry! Not that guy.
— besides, it's not like I DON'T give you some steamy scenes to get you through anyway. 😌😏

And finally, some of y'all are fucking rude.
Jesus.

you don't like my story? go write your own.
you don't like my OC? go read another book.

I never believed people got hate under books until I started getting some and suddenly understood why people lose motivation so quickly! like omg!
I know when I read a book and find it's cringey and annoying and ew — to the point my toes curl with cringe — I click off it. I move on. I don't comment how shitty and tacky it is underneath it cuz like wtf.
Others clearly enjoy my story with the number of reads, votes and comments it's received over the years [my soulmates <3] compared to your little 30-read, outdated PAMPHLET of a novel. :)

In this book, we see a lot of Kylie's character development.
But it's still Shameless and she may have her moments where she isn't shingling so bright. But hey, who is polished to perfection on they show??!

I don't mind when people say she's annoying - I laugh when people comment like she's their homegirl and how 'she needs to relax' or that they 'can't defend her' at certain points or that 'this isn't like her' — I LOVE THAT!

But people who say they 'can't stand this bitch', are 'off to read another book', commenting 'better book suggestions' are plain fucking ignorant — babe, I stalk your profile. I see what you read and what you've written and then I don't feel so bad about my work anymore.

let it be a reminder that if you haven't got anything nice to say — don't say it.
because why would you? what are you gaining my brother?

But hey,
you can't please everyone 😌
enjoy my babes x