A Wrong Decision

"Park Chanyeol!" Chanyeol suddenly heard Juyeon calling him from the hallway. Chanyeol is actually standing in the middle of the hallway, trying to call Juyeon.

So then the girl smiled at him for a while and ran to him. "Ya, what are you doing in the middle of the hallway? You're blocking the way." scolded Juyeon with a pout. "Well, I was about to call you, Juyeon. But now you're here, let's go hang out in the mall." grinned Chanyeol as he and Juyeon giggled. "Are you sure? Didn't you want to rest in your place for a moment?" The girl asked while the assistant shook his head.

"That's fine. I don't even work that much because I took a break with my sunbae." replied the man as they walked towards the elevator of the building. Meanwhile, in the corner of the hallway, Wendy stared at them with sad eyes, hugging her stuff as it was a teddy bear.

She doesn't really know what she's feeling and is now zoning out. She almost blocked the way when her friend came to her.

"Hey, Wen. Got a little tired from today's work." yawned the bear as she stretched her arms while rubbing her sleepy eyes. "Wanna go somewhere else?" Seulgi asked her while the secretary shook her head. "Ugh, no thanks. I'm fine," replied Wendy. "Then what would you want to do?" asked Seulgi as she came closer to her and placed her arm around her friend's neck. "Nothing, I just want to rest." Wendy gave her a small but gloomy smile and walked away, leaving her friend confused at her actions. "Ya, Son Wendy, what's up with you?" The bear asked as she followed her friend while asking a ton of questions.

It's already 6:47 PM and the two are currently inside the taxi to go to their own homes. Well, it isn't a peaceful ride to Wendy's house because Seulgi couldn't stop asking her questions.

"What happened?"

"Will tell me?"

"Ya, why are you sad today?"

"Why aren't you answering me?"

"Did something happened?"

"SHUT IT!" Wendy whispered loudly(if that makes sense) while giving her friend a deadly glare. That's when Seulgi finally stopped talking and asking questions to her, feeling at ease. "Sorry..." apologized Seulgi in a soft voice, making sure to not let the taxi driver hear them.

"Wen,--"

"I said, shut it." sighed the secretary as she crossed her arms and looked at the window with a frown. "Alright, alright," said the bear grumpily while she cutely pouted. "I'm just concerned about you, Wen. I just wanna know what happened to you and why you're looking gloomy today." explained the bear as she turned her head to her. "I'll tell you once we got inside my house." replied Wendy as she looked back at the window.

After they arrived from work, Wendy was now in her bedroom, sitting on her desk while working on her laptop with a sleeping Seulgi in her bed. She's not actually working but she is just typing nonsense in her laptop, her fingers trembled while typing on her keyboard.

'He's dating Juyeon'

'No, he isn't!'

'Then who am I to him?'

'A friend, Wendy! A sunbae! He's just your colleague.'

Then she stopped from typing and stared at the screen. She reads her words in the laptop and rubbed her eyes, starting to feel a little frustrated inside. "Ugh, what's wrong with me?" Wendy asked herself with a soft click on her tongue. "Why do I keep on thinking about him and Juyeon?" The secretary rolled her eyes and leaned against the chair with crossed arms.

"Am I being possessive or what?"

Then an idea suddenly popped in her head. This will be the only way to remove those stupid thoughts about her crush.