Eyes That Don't Lie

In the first day of April, Seulgi and Wendy are packing their stuff for the trip back to the Swiss Alps. Yesterday, Irene already left an hour later after their conversation about Seulgi's advices on how to talk to your crush, which made Wendy a little upset but immediately brighten after seeing Tteokbokki at breakfast.

"Thanks for making me these, Seul." Wendy softly thanked her as she took her chopsticks and ate a piece of Tteokbokki. Seulgi giggled and nodded happily. "You're welcome, I've your depressed face after Irene left the hotel." chuckled the bear.

Wendy blushed and giggled awkwardly. "Stop it," murmured the latter as she continued to eat her Tteokbokki.

"Irene isn't going back to Korea, Wen. She'll just go back home." Seulgi reminded her while Wendy gave her a scowl. "Ya, stop it." said Wendy gravely, which made the bear shrug.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't move on from that face of yours." Seulgi snorted a little, trying to hold her laughter.

That even made Wendy angrier. She let go of her chopsticks and clenched her fists tightly while taking a deep breath. Seulgi didn't even seem to be bothered, which is a relief to Wendy. Why is she this angry?

What Seulgi is saying is honestly true because she felt stupid after the moment Irene left. The latter closed her eyes and tried remove her anger from herself. She's been having mood swings after waking up in the morning.

She opened her eyes and looked up at Seulgi. "So, what part of the Swiss Alps are we going next?" asked Wendy, her fists still clenched tightly and glaring at her friend a little. "We're going to the Jungfrau region, why?" Seulgi looked at her in the eye innocently, still oblivious. Wendy sighed and crossed her arms. "Nothing, just curious." Wendy smiled a little before eating her Tteokbokki.

After eating breakfast, Wendy and Seulgi went back inside the bedroom and checked their stuff if it's complete. While doing it, Wendy sat on the bed from the vanity table and lied down at the bed while letting out a loud sigh.

"Does Irene know that we're going back to the Swiss Alps?"

Seulgi glanced at her friend while searching something on the vanity table. "Well, yes. I also told her that Joy isn't coming, which made her happier than ever." answered Seulgi when she gasped. "Found it! I've been finding you for so long!" exclaimed the bear while kissing her favorite lipstick.

Wendy shook her head with a chortle and looked up at the white ceiling with a contented smile.

Looking up at the ceiling already made Wendy smile for no reason. But she smiled because she could imagine Irene being the happiest girl in the world. She thought that its adorable and hugged Manen, her cheeks flushing.

After packing their stuff, they went out of the hotel and stood in front of the entrance to wait for Irene.

While waiting, Wendy couldn't stop on asking questions about Irene. Seulgi did answer her questions but not all. She'll ignore the other questions, which made Wendy upset.

"You already asked me the same questions again and again, Wen." Seulgi sighed irritably. The latter pursed her lips and stood still, her hands behind her back. She took quick glimpses at Seulgi and wanting to ask another question but stopped herself after seeing Seulgi angry.

She pouted cutely when she saw Irene walking towards them. Seulgi looked at the girl's direction and waved her hand from afar. "Hey, Irene!" grinned Seulgi as she waved her hand violently in the air.

Irene saw her hand and ran to them with a beam. Irene is wearing a checkered, blue and white, skirt, tucked in a plain, pink shirt and a cotton-made, beige jacket. Wendy turned her back from Irene and fixed her hair and outfit before turning to her again. "Hey! Are you guys ready for the trip?" asked Irene while beaming at both of them.