The Wise Love Expert

As Wendy entered the kitchen, Seulgi gave her a suspicious look. "Did something really happen last-"

"Hurry up and finish that first, you dumb bear." Wendy rolled her eyes as she checked Seulgi's cooking. "I thought you'll be the one to cook!" whined Seulgi as Wendy hushed her with a glare.

"Shut up! You're almost done anyway." Wendy whispered. Seulgi sighed and continued to cook. 'That's a close one.' thought Wendy with an internal sigh.

After cooking and putting the hot soup in a bowl, Wendy and Seulgi went inside the room. Wendy is the one carrying the bowl.

But as soon as Seulgi opened the door, Irene and Wendy made eye contact, which made both of them a little shy at each other. "H-Here's your hangover soup." Wendy stuttered, trying to avoid Irene's eyes. The bunny actually did the same thing, which made Seulgi a little suspicious.

"Thanks," Irene thanked sheepishly. Wendy went to her and gave her the bowl.

"Make sure to be careful. The soup is still hot." said Wendy when Irene gave her a small smile and nodded once while taking the bowl from the latter and putting it on the side table.

"Did something happened between you guys?"

Seulgi chimed in with her eyes narrowed. Irene and Wendy both looked at her and gulped nervously. "Nothing," They simultaneously replied.

Seulgi clicked her tongue and sighed, exhausted of their lies. "I'm sure there is something going on because I never see you guys that awkward to each other." Seulgi crossed her arms, eyeing both of them skeptically.

Both went silent. They didn't know what to say. Irene carefully turned her head at Wendy and tried to make her look at her face. Wendy refused and looked down instead. "See?" Seulgi clapped her hands loudly, loud enough to make them jump in surprise.

Wendy clicked her tongue and signed her to go out of the room. "Will you give Irene a break? Her head hurts and I think she's hungry." Wendy told her. Seulgi shrugged and followed Wendy without any fuss.

Now it's only both of them inside the bedroom. All they hear is the air conditioner making white noises.

Wendy looked up at Irene first while the bunny tried to avoid her gaze by roaming them on the bed. "So..." began Wendy with a tentative voice.

"Do you remember?" She asked the girl. Irene didn't reply and looked down at her hands. She actually knew what Wendy was saying but she pretends to know nothing.

The latter pursed her lips and sheepishly scratched her head. "Well, that's fine." Wendy let out an awkward giggle while Irene took the bowl and took a small sip of it. "U-Ugh, I'm sorry." apologized Irene as soon as she puts her bowl back on the side table. Wendy shook her head and chucked a little.

"No, no, that totally fine." spluttered the latter while waving her hands in front of Irene. "You're not even hard to handle." Wendy blurted, her cheeks getting a little red. Irene closed her eyes tightly and sighed deeply.

"Is it true?" She asked with her eyes still closed. Wendy glanced at her and gave her a quirked brow. "What do you mean?" questioned the latter with a confused look. Irene opened her eyes with a nervous gaze.

"That we kissed last night?"

Wendy fell silent once again. She felt her face getting hot and felt a single drop of sweat slowly falling from her head to her cheek. "U-Ugh, yeah," She tried to reply coolly but failed. Irene widened her eyes and took her bowl, taking as much sips as she can to calm herself down. Wendy noticed her and cleared her throat.