A Trip To Europe

After a few days, Seulgi haven't seen her friend at work. She didn't even receive any calls from Wendy, which made her a little nervous and worried. Chanyeol also noticed it and decided to apologize to his sunbaenim but he doesn't have her number nor he knows her address. So he just wrote a letter for her and gave it to Seulgi.

Seulgi is currently inside her office, staring and examining the letter she's holding. Will she call Wendy of not? Because if she do, she won't answer the call no matter what. So it means that she has to visit her.

Her dismissal is actually early so she went out of the building by 1 PM. Seulgi took a taxi and went to her friend's house without letting go of the letter.

"Ugh," Wendy released a loud and exhausted sigh while leaning against her chair. "There's no place to have a good rest! This place is so boring!" Wendy yelled in frustration while glaring at her laptop. She just want to move on with Chanyeol and her thoughts by having a vacation but she couldn't choose a nice place for it.

She stood up from her seat and lied down at her bed once again. As she went to bed, her legs suddenly felt like jelly. She doesn't even want to walk anymore. She just want to stay in bed forever.

Wendy closed her eyes and tried to imagine she doesn't exist in this world. She imagine sitting in the middle of the green grass, it's vibrant colors pleasant on the eye, while looking into the beautiful flower of all kinds sitting just right beside her. She thinks that she's already sleeping but she doesn't even bother to wake up. But her sleep got interrupted after hearing the doorbell.

Wendy clicked her tongue and refused to stand up from bed. So she tucks herself in bed, covering her whole body with the thick blanket. But the door bell rang again, causing Wendy to groan in annoyance. She then decided to stand up from bed with an angry frown and walked out the bedroom.

As she held the handle of the door, cold and felt like she's holding ice, she twisted it slowly and opened it to see Seulgi still wearing her working outfit while holding her purse. "Hey, Wen." Seulgi gave her friend a weak smile while Wendy sighed softly and crossed her arms. "What are you doing here?" Wendy asked Seulgi in a cold voice. Seulgi never see this side of her friend. That means that there is something really wrong with her. "Are you ok? I'm starting to feel worried about you." Seulgi asked as Wendy went out of the house and slightly closed the door. "I said I'm completely fine. What's wrong with you?" Wendy clicked her tongue and looked at the sky with a frown.

The sky looks so aesthetic since it's currently the golden hour. The sun's brightness isn't that much bright and is hiding behind the horizon with an orange-yellow light shining towards the Earth. Clouds above are still fluffy and white as usual. "I am the one who is supposed to ask you, Wen. What's wrong with you?" Seulgi asked while the secretary continued to stare and watch the sky getting dark. "You don't wanna know," Wendy replied as she entered the house and was about to close the door. "Wendy," Seulgi grabbed her arm and slightly tilted her head to show Wendy how worried and concerned she is. "Please, let me talk to you." Seulgi almost begged and looked at each other for a while while the cold breeze brushed against their bodies, making them feel the shivers in their arms and legs. "Fine," Wendy finally answered as they entered the house silently.

They are both sitting in the couch while watching TV when Seulgi took a quick glimpse at Wendy. It looks like that she doesn't want to talk about it. Wendy tried to concentrate and take all of her attention to the TV when she couldn't stay like this and decided to look back at Seulgi.

"So, what are we going to talk about?" Wendy asked as she took the remote from the white, wooden, center table and turned off the TV. "Wen, don't act like you don't know what we're going to talk about." said Seulgi while putting her purse on the table. "Well, fine. It's because I confessed to Chanyeol." Wendy shrugged as she stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen. "What happened to the confession?" Seulgi curiously asked as she turned her whole body to look at Wendy who is getting a snack from the fridge.