Chapter 6

"WanYin! Wait for me! WanYin!" Lan XiChen shouted as he chased after him.

Jiang Cheng blushed as he turned around with ZiDian crackling in his hand. He raised ZiDian which had turned into a rope and whipped the ground, then pointed it at Lan XiChen.

"Sect Leader Lan, what are you doing?! Are you using me for something?! So people will stop saying that you and that bastard are secret lovers?!" Jiang Cheng shouted, angry.

Hurt flashed in XiChen's eyes "Do I really seem like that to you?" Jiang Cheng was caught off guard and internally panicked a little. He cleared his throat "Well... I didn't mean that..."

Lan XiChen then gave him a smile "WanYin, I really like you. Do you like me?" Jiang Cheng was blushing but he whipped ZiDian on the ground again. "You're lying!"

Lan XiChen shook his head and took a step forward "I'm not" Jiang Cheng grit his teeth "Then why didn't you say so earlier?! Where was the connection you said you felt?! You didnt even do anything!"

Lan XiChen was a little worried but remembered that he decided to give his everything to get the man he likes.

"At first I was happy just watching you from the side, playing around mischeviously, using your tough appearance but soft heart. I realised that I like you but I found out that you like Maiden Wen.

From then I would only watch you from far. When everything about your family happened, Cloud Recesses was in trouble too and I was on the run. I really wanted to help you, go to you and comfort you.

I don't want to make excuses but I really was tied up with Sect matters. After everything settled, you had already became independent and toughened up.

I slowly got closer to you, to the point where I have the privilege of calling you WanYin. But everytime I see you holding the comb you gifted to Maiden Wen, I couldn't help but hesitate and retreat a little."

Jiang Cheng frowned a little and took out a comb. "You mean this?" Lan XiChen felt a little upset but nodded his head.

Jiang Cheng turned ZiDian back into a ring and kept his comb as he looked aside. "Silly! This is my sister's..."

Lan XiChen looked up at Jiang Cheng with a smile "Really?" and walked towards him but Jiang Cheng jumped back and turned ZiDian into a rope again, shouting "What are you doing!"

"WanYin, why are you so on guard? I really like you and only you. Won't you give me a chance to prove myself?"

"You..." Jiang Cheng said but realised they had many spectators. Blushing, ZiDian creeped up to Lan XiChen and wrapped around him as Jiang Cheng mounted Sandu (his sword) and pulled XiChen along.

Lan XiChen smiled. Since his hands were wrapped to, he leaned his body forward, against Jiang Cheng's back.

Jiang Cheng immediately flinched and Sandu shook. Worried that Lan XiChen would fall, Jiang Cheng immediately turned around and grabbed his shoulders.

"What are you doing?! Do you want to fall to your death?!" Jiang Cheng shouted. Lan XiChen smiled "WanYin, what do you think of me? I will love and pamper you"

Seeing that they are a distance away, Jiang Cheng landed in the woods below and walked away without replying.

Lan XiChen immediately ran in front of him. "Jiang WanYin! I really like you! I'm in love with you! I've liked you for a long time! I..."

Jiang Cheng interrupted him by smacking his shoulder "Shut up. I get it" then continued walking with his face red.

Lan XiChen smiled and walked beside him "So, what do you think of me? Do you like me too?" Jiang Cheng blushed "Who would like you?!"

Lan XiChen stopped in his tracks, his voice laced with sadness and disappointment "So, you don't like me?" Jiang Cheng felt his heart clench as he stopped too. "I... I didn't say I don't..."

Lan XiChen smiled and jumped on Jiang Cheng, making the both of them crash onto the floor. "So you like me?"

Jiang Cheng blushed as he shoved XiChen away and got up "I don't know what you're saying!"

XiChen used his very sad voice "You don't like me?" XiChen figured it had an effect on Jiang Cheng as Jiang Cheng confirmed it when Jiang Cheng blushed and replied "I do I do!", then walked away.

XiChen smiled a bright smile as he got up and chased after Jiang Cheng. "WanYin, you just said you like me too!"

Jiang Cheng blushed as he walked faster "I didn't say I like you! I only said I do!"

XiChen smiled even wider as he pinned Jiang Cheng against the tree "I do too! WanYin, you're my wife now since we just made our wedding vows!"

Jiang Cheng blushed as ZiDian crackled "That wasn't what I was saying!" Jiang Cheng wanted to escape but was effectively stopped when Lan XiChen kissed him.

Jiang Cheng had occassionally fantansized something like that with Lan XiChen but when it really happened, he felt his brain malfunction as he couldn't think of anything.

Lan XiChen couldn't get access inside Jiang Cheng's mouth, so he pulled back "Now we have completed our wedding ceremony. WanYin, my wife, I love you"

ZiDian crackled and turned into a rope as it snaked around XiChen and pulled him away from Jiang Cheng.

"Who married you?! Who completed their wedding ceremony with you?!" Jiang Cheng huffed as he stormed off. He liked this persistent XiChen and hoped that XiChen would keep chasing after him.

However, XiChen didn't. Jiang Cheng felt his heart pang as he turned around. XiChen just laid where he was without getting up, though he was blinking.

Jiang Cheng walked over "You... Are you alright?" XiChen glance at him "Aren't you going to call my name again?"

Jiang Cheng blushed as he looked to the side. "L-Lan... Lan Huan..." XiChen sat up and smiled "Yes, my wife?"

Jiang Cheng blushed and turned and stormed away. XiChen got up and chased after him.

A few hundred metres away from them, Wei Ying was giggling. "Lan Er Ge Ge, they finally know each other feelings" Lan Zhan smiled at his giggling wife "Mn" then pulled him into a kiss as they started making out.

A week later, Lan QiRen visited Yunmeng Jiang Sect. "Lan XiChen! Come here right now!"