Chapter 14

XiChen thrusted hard and fast while calling out Jiang Cheng's name. Jiang Cheng felt so warm and he knew that whatever happens, he can and will believe in one thing.

XiChen definitely loves him.

And he hopes that XiChen would too believe him. "Huan!... Huan,... H... Huan, I... I love you!"

XiChen smiled wide as he grew bigger. "WanYin" XiChen called out as affectionately as he always did "I love you too"

XiChen then pulled Jiang Cheng into a passionate, loving kiss as he thrusted deep. The both of them felt on the edge and with a fierce thrust, the two released together.

Jiang Cheng was panting while still muttering "Huan..." XiChen hugged Jiang Cheng tight while giving him pecks all over.

"Was it good? Are you fine? Did it hurt a lot? Or does it still hurt?" XiChen kept asking till Jiang Cheng stopped him "Shut up... if you have that much energy to spare, you should just to do it again."

XiChen chuckled lightly and said "Yes, my wife, as you wish", then continued their love making session.

Meanwhile, Wei Ying was laying on Lan Zhan's lap, pouting "Lan Zhan, where did they go? Do you think they left without us?"

Lan Zhan shook his head, saying he don't know. Wei Ying sulked "Lan Zhan, aren't you going to talk to me?"

"Wei Ying, I love you" Lan Zhan said. Wei Ying grinned and sat on Lan Zhan's lap and gave him a kiss "Lan Zhan, I love you too"

Lan Zhan kissed back and Wei Ying started rubbing against Lan Zhan's groin, resulting in them doing their everyday is everyday activity earlier.

When Lan Zhan and Wei Ying finally finished their deed, they were walking back when they saw XiChen carrying Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng immediately jumped off but winced when he landed on the ground.

Wei Ying let out a 'Pfft' and laughed uncontrollably. "So that's why your took so long!" Wei Ying said in between his laughters.

Jiang Cheng's face flushed red "Wei WuXian, you better shut up" and XiChen chuckled at Jiang Cheng's reaction.

Lan Zhan bowed and princess carried a dying of laughter Wei Ying in his arms and walked back to his JingShi.

XiChen stretched both hands out "WanYin, would you like to be carried like that too?" Jiang Cheng blushed even harder as he turned around "What are you saying..."

XiChen smiled and scooped Jiang Cheng up, making Jiang Cheng yelp. XiChen smiled proudly while Jiang Cheng, feeling embarrassed, buried his face in XiChen's chest.

The next day in Cloud Recesses, the talk of the day was how a disciple on night patrol saw their Hanguang Jun princess carrying a laughing like mad Wei WuXian down from the back mountains.

This wasn't very surprising as it happened often but what was shocking is that their Zewu Jun followed shortly after, with Sect Leader Jiang in his arms too!

Lan Qiren sighed when he heard the disciples talking about it. What has happened to his two nephews...

Two months passed quickly as Jiang Cheng and XiChen travelled back and forth between Cloud Recesses and Lotus Pier.

However, today, Jiang Cheng had been pacing back and forth in Lotus Pier. It's the fifth day that Jiang Chen didn't receive any letter from XiChen.

It would be fine if he occasionally received after 3 days due to the time for the letter to be delivered but this time, its been five days. And the previous few letters he received were shorter than usual.

Jiang Cheng knows that XiChen loves him, but who can guarantee XiChen wont get tired of him? Or fall for someone better?

Jiang Cheng decided to wait a little longer. He waited for two more days but there was still nothing. Hence, he decided to find XiChen.

When he reached Cloud Recesses, he learned from the disciples that Zewu Jun had been in seclusion for over a week.

Jiang Cheng frowned. Neither did XiChen tell him nor did he know a reason for it. Jiang Cheng decided to check it out himself.

A disciple brought him there but XiChen wasn't there. The disciple was surprised and immediately claim that he didn't know anything.

Jiang Cheng asked him to leave and thought for a little, then knew where he should go. "You better be there" Jiang Cheng muttered while heading to their secret base.

Jiang Cheng walked to the middle of their secret base and found XiChen there. He sighed in relief that at least XiChen was here.

"Do you mind if I'm here or do you want some space?" Jiang Cheng asked cooly. XiChen opened his eyes and stood up. "WanYin, I have to speak to you"

Jiang Cheng frowned. This was the first time XiChen didn't run up and hug or kiss him. This is the first time XiChen didn't smile widely. This is the first time XiChen called his voice in such a way. "WanYin, I've been thinking, I would like to..."

"No!" Jiang Cheng said. "Huh?" XiChen asked surprised. Jiang Cheng got angry and grabbed XiChen's collar and pushed him against the tree.

"Lan. Xi. Chen. We're not breaking up. I don't care if you're tired of me or if you've found someone better. You made me fall for you and gave me so much hope, you better take responsibility for it. Or don't tell me you're disgusted by my body..."

Jiang Cheng could not continue as XiChen had pressed his lips against Jiang Cheng's. Jiang Cheng was surprised but gave in and kissed back. This was what he missed.