Chapter 15

After calming Jiang Cheng down with the kiss, XiChen chuckled. "WanYin, why did you say that? I will never get tired of you or your body and to me, you're the best person I can ever find. From the time I fell for you, you have been my only option."

Jiang Cheng blushed "Then why did you disappear on me for one week?!" "I had something to think about and I need to tell you about it" XiChen replied.

Jiang Cheng looked at XiChen suddenly becoming serious "Say" XiChen gave a slight smile and took a deep breath then bent down on one knee.

"Jiang WanYin, I have loved you for a long time. I was happy enough to see you being healthy and well. But then, I realised that I am greedy. I was even more satisfied when I knew that you love me back and is willing to be with me. But then, I realised that I am even greedier than that.

I want to be with you all the time. I want to talk, kiss, touch, hug and do it with you all the time. I want to spend every moment of my life and my whole life with you.

Being two sect leaders, this is very hard. But even so, I hope that you will marry me. We can travel between Lotus Pier and Cloud Recesses if you like. I have thought about it and I've decided. I am even willing to move to Lotus Pier if you like. Anything for you. You are the most important for me.

Today, I bend down on one knee to pledge my allegiance to you and declare my undying love for you. Jiang WanYin, I love you and only you and I will do so forever. Will you marry me?"

"Stupid" Jiang Cheng replied as he turned his head, trying to hide his blush. "Huh?" XiChen blinked in surprise. Of all answers he expected, this was not one of them.

Jiang Cheng turned around to walk away and XiChen quickly stood up and grab his arm, turning him around.

XiChen forgot what he wanted to say when he saw Jiang Cheng's tomato face with tears threatening to spill out. Jiang Cheng glared at him.

"Lan. Xi. Chen. You left me so worried with all sort of thoughts for one full week. You better make up for that"

XiChen nodded his head furiously "Yes I will" Before he could say anymore, Jiang Cheng added softly "by staying with me forever" then turned and walked away.

XiChen remained stunned. He blinked a few times then ran and pounce on Jiang Cheng who groaned when his back hit the floor.

"WanYin! That means you agree to marry me!" XiChen smiled widely. Jiang Cheng looked to the side "Were you planning on not taking responsibility for me?"

"Of course I will! I'll take responsibility for you and our kid!" XiChen replied with a wide grin. "What kid" Jiang Cheng muttered, feeling embarrassed.

"Our kid of course! Wait till you give birth-" before XiChen could continue he was pushed off by Jiang Cheng "I won't! I'm a man!"

"You are! But I heard that some man can give birth too!" XiChen said as he chased after Jiang Cheng. "Ridiculous" Jiang Cheng replied though his heart was jumping in happiness.

He though that XiChen did not want him anymore. Turns out XiChen wanted him so much he took time alone to think.

XiChen's heart was bursting in happiness too. He thought that Jiang Cheng would be concerned about them being Sect Leaders but Jiang Cheng pioritized him more which made him even happier.

The two then left their secret base holding hands after XiChen pinned Jiang Cheng against a tree as they kissed and made out.

They walked back slowly, one smiling while talking about his many plans, the other blushing while agreeing to them.

XiChen wanted to get married immediately on that day but Jiang Cheng scolded him and they decided to plan the wedding a month later.

On their wedding night XiChen sat beside Jiang Cheng on the bed. "WanYin, its the night of consummation."

Jiang Cheng blushed as he looked away. XiChen decided to tease him more "Are you a virgin?"

Jiang Cheng blushed redder as he stood up "I'm not and I wonder who was my first. He probably forgot already" then walked out of their room.

XiChen widened his eyes and immediately chased after him "WanYin! I was just kidding!" "WanYin!" "WanYin, I'm your first and you are my first!" XiChen shouted loudly.

Jiang Cheng stopped and covered XiChen's mouth "Shut up, we're outside" XiChen made muffled noises till Jiang Cheng let go "I was just teasing you"

"I know" Jiang Cheng replied and held XiChen's hand while walking to Lan Zhan and Wei Ying's rabbit den.

"Huan, do dogs eat rabbits?" Jiang Cheng asked and XiChen responded with a "Huh?"

"Will you let me raise a dog or two?" Jiang Cheng asked to which XiChen smiled and back hugged him. "Of course. Anything for you. Though Brother-in-law would scream all day"

Jiang Cheng smiled and turned around to kiss XiChen. "Huan, I love you" XiChen smiled widely as he kissed Jiang Cheng "I know. I love you too, WanYin"

Jiang Cheng blushed while smiling as he hid in XiChen's broad chest. XiChen smiled and princess carried Jiang Cheng. "Alright! Let's go!"

"Huh?" Jiang Cheng asked surprised yet embarrassed. XiChen smiled at him while walking "We can't miss our night of consummation"

Jiang Cheng blushed and looked away but every cell in his body was excited for what was coming.

THE END (or should I continue? and if I do, what should I write 🤔)

THANKS FOR READING ❤❤❤