Laser Tag

"Yellow, do you copy? I'm tracking down Red, do you have eyes on Purple? Over." Freddy spoke into his Walkie Talkie, holding his laser gun in his other hand. Foxy and he were on a team against Bonnie and Chica. They even had created code names based on eye color!

"Roger that, Blue!" Foxy's voice echoed through the cheap communicator, "Purple's wandering around. Sneaking up now, over," Chica screamed somewhere behind Freddy. Assuming his teammate had hit his mark, Freddy aimed for Bonnie.

Bonnie was a tough target, always on high alert. His incredible sensitive ears made it hard to sneak up on him, so Freddy decided to choose a different method.

"Red," He called, just loud enough for Bonnie to hear.

Bonnie spun around to face him, surprise etched into his expression. He relaxed quickly, "Alerting the enemy, Blue? That was stupid of you," Bonnie smirked playfully.

By now Freddy was close enough to touch him. Grabbing his shoulder, Freddy pushed him against the wall and leaned in close.

Bonnie sweated nervously, "What...what are you-"

Freddy cut him off with a gentle kiss. It only lasted for maybe three seconds, but it was enough to shock Freddy's target.

Standing up straight, Freddy shot Bonnie in the chest and walked away.

Bonnie sank to the floor and covered his face with his hands, blushing furiously.

(A/N) Sorry, this was so short! The rest of them should be longer. Sorry again, See ya soon!!