Mine<3 (Yandere Freddy)

Bonnie sighed. His school was the DEFINITION of boring. The teacher was droning on and on about what people were going to do over spring break, so Bonnie looked out the window instead.

About halfway through the class, Bonnie realized Freddy was staring at him. Freddy quickly looked away.

Freddy was...interesting, to say the least. Bonnie didn't talk to him much, though he wanted to. To be honest, Bonnie's pretty sure he scares the boy. Freddy's always been standoffish and guarded, but around Bonnie, he freaks out.

Freddy had brown, curly hair, much different than Bonnie's purple, straight hair. Bonnie used to get teased something awful for it. What kind of person was born with natural purple hair?

Only as the bell rang, did Bonnie realize that during his not-actually-paying-attention state that he had accidentally stared at Toy Chica, a freshman.

Fortunately, she hadn't noticed.

Bonnie quickly gathered up his things, eager to be rid of this school. As it was the last period of the day, everyone vacated the classroom in less than five seconds.

Freddy gave TC a weird look before leaving, but Bonnie thought nothing of it.

Bonnie walked to school the next day alone, as always. As he took his seat in the first period, the teacher walked in.

A couple of people trickled in before the bell rang. The teacher, Mr. Schmidt, stood up to make an announcement, "I was informed by Principal Afton that a student, Toy Chica, had been hit by a car last night. She..." The teacher started tearing up, along with most of the students, "...She passed away this morning from her injuries,"

Several of the kids burst into tears, mostly TC's close friends.

Bonnie didn't know what to think. He and TC weren't close, but this was the first time one of his homeroom classmates had died. The first time ANY of his classmates had died.

Freddy seemed completely unfazed, before hiding his face in his hands. It seemed rather normal. 

Huh? Bonnie swore Freddy was smiling at him from between his fingers.

He shook off the feeling, of course, he wasn't. Who would be smiling at the death of someone?

Freddy wasn't a psychopath.

Was he?