War Zone

(A/N) Hello! Back again with some context! There is a war going on(duh). The war is between FNAF 1/2 and FNAF 3/4. The others aren't involved. The pizzerias are connected by underground tunnels. This is where most of the battle actually happens. 

This also might be multiple chapters. Enjoy!

(Each tunnel has a name that describes who's on the other side. Two sides may call the same tunnel two different things)

Bonnie crept down Phantom Tunnel, holding his pistol close. This wasn't an ambush, just a scouting mission.

All I have to do is go in and come out. I just need intel. I'll be fine, Bonnie thoughts kept thinking about his possible death, No, no! If I keep thinking like that, I'll just screw up the mission.

The tunnels were wide, sure, but there was no cover. Which is why Bonnie had to go alone. A big group wasn't as quiet, so if someone from the other end came down, they could mow down the entire patrol. Bonnie's team couldn't spare more members.

Bonnie gulped as he took in the unfamiliar dirt halls. This was his first time going into Phantom Tunnel. Usually, he went into Toy Tunnel to consult their allies.

Footsteps.

Uh oh.

Bonnie's worst nightmares came true as he spotted Phantom Chica and Nightmare Foxy. Their mangled lips curved into wicked smiles when they made eye contact.

Phantom Chica raised her hand, and Bonnie blacked out before he could shoot.

...

Bonnie was bound in chains, kneeling on the ground. His hands were bound to the wall behind him.

Nightmare Freddy was standing over him, "Ready to talk, now, SweetHeart?" He asked.

"Stop calling me that," Bonnie gritted his teeth.

"Aw~, don't say that," NF squatted down and lifted Bonnie's chin, "I might think you don't like me," He teased.

"I don't," Bonnie retorted. 

NF pretended not to hear, "Well, SweetHeart. If you're not going to talk, I'll just punish you again," Bonnie gulped, still feeling the pain from the last punishment.

"Nothing? Oh, well," NF pulled out a dagger and unchained one of Bonnie's arms," I won't damage your face again, you're much too pretty for that, however..."

 Bonnie struggled, but he was easily overpowered by Nightmare Freddy.

NF pushed the blade into his arm, drawing a line. He ignored Bonnie's screams as he carved his name into his forearm.

"There! A little something to remember me by. I'll send you home with that. But if you set one foot into our territory again, I'll have to keep you as a pet~," Nightmare Freddy chuckled and unchained Bonnie completely.

He casually picked the purple-haired boy up, despite his protests, "SweetHeart, stop that. If you're going to leave, I at least get to touch you a little," NF licked his lips, much to Bonnie's disgust.

Bonnie struggled weakly. He eventually gave up. NF was letting him go and it's not like he would make it very far on his own.

...

NF let him go at the entrance to Phantom Tunnel without assaulting him. Bonnie was able to crawl maybe halfway there before he collapsed in exhaustion and pain.

Eventually, Chica and TC found him on the hard, cold ground. Half-dead. Bonnie made them promise not to tell Freddy. They reluctantly agreed and carried him back.

Though the girls told him to go to Puppet to get healed. He never did.

"Bonnie!" Freddy almost tackled him when he saw him.

"Ack! Fred!" Bonnie flinched in pain, though Freddy didn't notice.

Holding him at arms distance, Freddy looked him up and down, "Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm fine," Bonnie answered quickly.

Bonnie felt guilty for lying, but Fred would freak if he knew how hurt he was. Much less if he knew NF had carved his arm open with his signature.

Freddy gave him a dubious look.

"I promise!" The words felt sour in Bonnie's mouth.

But sometimes you break promises before you even promised them.