High School Part 2

oh, no...

Freddy caught up to him rather quickly, despite the fact Bonnie didn't slow or even turn around, knowing exactly who it was.

"Bon...Bonnie...Hey..." The Brunet panted.

Bonnie finally turned and looked at him, pausing in his tracks.

Freddy looked up at him gratefully, "We need to talk, Bon."

Bonnie stared down at him coldly, "You said it all earlier, Fredrick."

Freddy flinched at the use of his real name as he straightened up, "Why won't you let me help you? If something's on your mind, you can tell me!"

"I don't think you understand how much I can't do that, "Bonnie turned away, meaning to walk away, but Freddy grabbed his forearm.

"You told me you were gay! Why do you shut me out now?!" He yelled.

"I shut EVERYONE out, Fredrick! Don't take it personally, "Bonnie shrugged off Freddy's hand, "It's just...easier that way."

Freddy let his hand fall, though betrayal engraved itself in his eyes, "Why won't you tell me?" He asked quietly.

"Because it concerns you, Fredrick." Bonnie started walking again.

Freddy's eyes widened, "Did I do something wrong?" He called after Bonnie.

Bonnie whipped around, "NO!! Just let it be!"

"No! If it concerns me, then TELL me!" Freddy walked up to Bonnie again.

"Why are you so interested?!" Bonnie shouted.

"You're my friend! I want to help you!"

"Don't you get it?!" Bonnie blindly yelled," I'm in love with you!"

Freddy was shocked. Bonnie covered his mouth, realizing what he just said.

"When were you planning on telling me?' Freddy asked quietly.

Avoiding his gaze, Bonnie answered honestly, "Never."

Freddy wrapped his arms around Bonnie and pulled him close to his chest.

Almost completely frozen in embarrassment, Bonnie trembled slightly. He wanted to hug him back, but he also wanted to push him away and run as fast as he could.

Freddy ran his fingers through Bonnie's purple hair, making him blush, "This is what was bothering you? "He muttered, breathing on Bonnie's neck.

Shuddering, Bonnie retorted, "Yes! I still don't know if you're even gay or not! Much less if you're interested in me or not!"

He buried his face in Freddy's chest, no longer angry, he realized just how emotionally drained he felt, "I'm terrified what you'll say." He gripped Freddy's shirt as he began to cry.

Freddy was silent. Seconds ticked by. 

"It is terrifying," Freddy admitted, still stroking Bonnie soft hair, "But," He raised Bonnie chin to meet his tearstained eyes, "Now, you don't have to worry about it anymore, "Wiping away Bonnie's tears with his thumb, Freddy leaned in.

Their lips touched, answering Bonnie's anxieties. The kiss grew more passionate the longer it lasted until they were making out on the sidewalk, bags thrown on the ground.

Guess they did get on good terms, after all.