War Zone Part 2

Bonnie was in the Training Room practicing with his sword. He hit the dummy with all sorts of swings, blocking imaginary attacks.

Bonnie was dressed in a white tank top and black shorts. He lowered his sword and grabbed his water bottle.

His right forearm was bandaged to hide the bloody signature until it healed. Bonnie prayed it didn't leave a scar.

Freddy came up behind him as he was drinking, "Hi!" He grabbed Bonnie's shoulders to scare him.

Bonnie nearly choked on his water as he jumped in surprise, "Ack! Freddy!"

He whipped around and faced his smirking boyfriend, who had his hands up in surrender. 

"You're adorable, Bon~" Freddy grabbed Bonnie's waist and pulled him closer. Bonnie blushed while Freddy nuzzled his neck affectionately. 

"Fred. Please. I'm a little busy right now," Bonnie nudged him away.

Freddy pouted as Bonnie walked back over to the dummy. Before he could continue practicing, Freddy grabbed his right wrist.

"Huh!?" Bonnie turned around in confusion. Freddy yanked his arm towards him, examining the bandages.

"Hey!" Bonnie tried to yank his hand back, desperate to run away. Freddy held on tight, his grip crushing Bonnie's sore wrist, "Ow! Fred, you're hurting me!" 

Freddy began unwrapping the make-shift bandage. Puppet would have done it better, but Bonnie refused to bother them. They only had so many healing supplies to go around.

Bonnie managed to wrench his wrist away from Freddy and he backed away from him. Bonnie rubbed his wrist, Ow...

Freddy was quicker, though. He pushed Bonnie up against the wall and stared him dead in the eye, "When did that happen?" Freddy's voice was dangerously low.

Bonnie shifted, trying to think of something to say, "I...uh...Don't...know?" He tried.

Freddy didn't move, "Don't lie to me, Bonnie. When did you get hurt?"

Bonnie couldn't escape, "I..."He sighed, "Yesterday. On my mission." Bonnie looked away, unable to meet Freddy's gaze.

Freddy's eyes widened in utter horror, "Yester..." He trailed off as tears welled in his eyes, "You told me you were okay..."

"Fred-" Bonnie started.

"YOU PROMISED!!!" Freddy exploded, making Bonnie flinch.

Freddy's hold on Bonnie's tightened.

Freddy ripped off the bandage, tears flowing from his ocean eyes.

"Wait!" Bonnie yelled.

Freddy froze. Bonnie gulped.

"Nightmare Freddy's signature...Wait, did carve this into your arm!?!" Freddy's head snapped up.

Bonnie nodded slowly.

Freddy pulled Bonnie into a tight embrace and sobbed into his shoulder. Bonnie was heartbroken seeing his lover like this. He hugged back, hoping to make it up to him somehow.

"No one will ever hurt you again," Freddy squeezed tighter, "And if they do..."

"...They won't live long enough to do it again."