Chapter 2

You turn your attention towards the clock; it's your last lesson of the year and you have three minutes left. Your head resting on your hand you watch the clock hand move painfully slowly towards freedom. Suddenly something nudges the back of your head and a note lands on your table.

Hey hotstuff, don't forget to meet the losers outside the north entrance after school. P.s I saw you looking at Eddie, take a picture - it'll last longer. Trash mouth.

You turn around a flip Richie off just as the bell went. Fumbling to slip your book in your bag, Richie yanks your arm and hauls you, bill and Eddie out of the classroom.

Y/n: Are you guys going to Stan's bar mitzvah?
Bill: What even happens?
Ed: So there's this church full of Jews and Stan takes some super Jewy test-
Bill: Y-Yeah but h-how's it w-work?
Ed: They slice the tip of his dick off.
Rich: But Stan will have nothing left.
Y/n: Oh come on, he'll have more than you'll ever have.
Stan: Hey guys wait up.

As he catches up to you, you become elbow-to-elbow with Ed and rich.

Bill: Stan what h-happens at t-the bar mitzvah anyway? E-Ed says t-they slice some of y-your dick off.
Rich: But I have a feeling the rabbi will pull your pants down and go where's the beef?
Y/n: Oh shut it trashmouth.
Stan: At the bar mitzvah I read from the Torah, say a speech and suddenly I become a man.
Rich: I can think of funner ways to become a man.
Y/n and Stan: More fun you mean.

Then you turn a corner and approach the exit where Henry and his gang are loitering. You try not to make eye contact but bowers still whistles when you walk past.

Rich: Do you think he'll sign my year book? Hey Richie, sorry for taking a hot, steamy dump in your backpack last term. Have a good summer.

You all just laugh and exit hell. You are free.

A/n: if you have any ideas for the story just message me or comment :) -stay cool and safe my balloons❤️