Chapter 10

Eddie's pov:
Y/n: Eddie?

I snap out of the dream

Ed: Yeah?

That's when I realise I'm no longer on the ride, but standing in front of the whole losers club.

Y/n: My hand Eddie.

I look down and see I'm still clinging onto y/n's hand and quickly pull away.

Ed: Sorry- nerves.
Stan: What should we do now?

Y/n's pov
You guys decide to ride a few more rides until Richie speaks up.

Rich: I wanna win a prize for m'lady.
Y/n: You don't have to do that.
Rich: I insist.
Bill: Y-you j-j-just want t-to use the bb g-guns r-right?
Rich: Shh

You giggle at his immaturity and all walk over to the stall. Richie picks up the gun and shoots all the guns and hits all targets. At the end the man passes him a huge fluffy animal and he turns to you. He peers up through his glasses and hands you the prize.

Rich: A gift for my gorgeous lady.

You curtsy and play along.
Y/n: Why Thankyou kind sir.

You take the stuffed animal and give Richie a quick peck on his soft cheek.
The boys cheer and Richie grins. Suddenly Eddie grabs your wrist and drags you away.

Ed: Come on guys, let's go eat!

Everyone races over to the hotdog stand.
Stan: God, you're hungry Eddie.
Ed: Oh Yeah, sorry.

You all buy a hotdog and ram them down your throat.

Bill: E-erm y/n y-you have some s-sauce round your m-mouth.
Y/n: Oh where?

You rub your finger round the corners of your moth in attempt to clean away the ketchup. Failing at this, Eddie unzips his fannypack, gropes around and pulls out some anti-bac wipes.

Ed: Here, let me help.

He takes the wipe, takes his hand and angles your face wipes the sauce off. His hues look deep into your bright blue eyes and you feel a sudden spark.

A/n: Sorry I've been rather inactive. It was my birthday last week and your girl finally turned a year closer to jack Dylan grazer. They'll be lots more updates soon as I have loads of material. Night babies- pennywise's daughter❤️