Chapter 6

You wake up and put on a cute outfit- remembering you'll have to change at the quarry you wear a button up dress.

You wake up and put on a cute outfit- remembering you'll  have to change at the quarry you wear a button up dress

You eat some waffles and head out the door; both parents being at work. Being relatively poor, you don't own a bike. Only a skateboard which you painted yourself when you were bored.

Once you arrive at the quarry all boys are in their underwear spitting flem in the water

Once you arrive at the quarry all boys are in their underwear spitting flem in the water. All you hear is a giant argument and someone say 'whose going first?'.
-'I will'

They all turn their attention to you as you slip off your shoes, unbutton your dress and run off the edge.

Rich: What the fawkkk?
Stan: We just got showed up by a girl.

One by one they jump in and you stay underwater waiting to scare them. You sneak up behind Richie and grab his leg under the surface.

Rich: Agh shit- what was that?
Ed: What?
Rich: Something grabbed me.
Y/n: BOO!
Rich: Ah fuck you y/n.
Y/n: Aw did little Richie get scared?
Rich: I hate you.
Y/n: Nah I know you love me.
Stan: Will you guys stop flirting so we can have some fun.
Y/n: Sure thing curly :)
Stan: Don't call me curly.
Y/n: Quit moaning, let's play.

You splash him in the face and from there it's a free for all. Stan gets on bills shoulders; Richie on bens and your left with Eddo.

Ed: Climb up.

You climb up and he holds your waist to stable you.

Rich: You're going down sweetcheeks.
Y/n: No way trashmouth.

You throw hands at each other when suddenly Stan grabs you from behind and pulls you down.

You continue to splash around for 2 more hours and decide to sunbathe. Lying on the towel, all boys stared in awe. Considering your age, you don't why- probably because this is the most they'll see for a while. You turn you head and all boys look away.
As Bill whistles 'casually' you take a seat next to Eddie. Not noticing one of your bra straps fell down Richie makes a remark.

Rich: You need help with that hotty?

You look down and feel your cheeks heat up. That's when you remember oh shit, the water must of washed of my makeup- my skin. Kill me. You quickly brush your hand over your face to feel where your skin is inflamed. You can't feel any fresh pimples.

Stan: Y/n- your bra strap.
Y/n: Oh yeah sorry. It must've come loose. Will someone help tighten the strap at the back?
*silence*
Y/n: Guys, please.
Rich: I'll-
Ed: I'll do it.

You turn around and feel his warm hands brush against your back. His small palms fiddle with the strap and eventually adjust it. The warmth from the friction of skin calms you. And when he detaches his hands from you, you want to let out a sigh the from the loss of contact.

Rich: Woah go Ed, first time you've touched a bra right?
Y/n: That's once more than you'll ever.
Rich: Shut it hotty.

Stan rolls his eyes at your childish behaviour, Bens busy reading, Bill giggles and Eddie and Richie begin to argue.

Y/n: Anyway I think we should get going, it's getting late and my moms gonna worry.
Stan: You're right.

Once everyone's changed you all race home on your bikes and skateboard.

—home

Mom: Hey hunny.
Y/n: Hi mom.
Mom: How was your day?
Y/n: Pretty good but I think I'm gonna go to sleep now.
Mom: Okay, love you.
Y/n: Love you.

A/n: roses are red, you have a nice complexion, haven't you ever heard of a staph infection?- pennywise's daughter❤️