Chapter 5

Y/n: We need to help him.
Bill: Guys let's take him to the pharmacy, quick!
Y/n: You can use my board.

You help Ben up onto your board and tbh there isn't much space for you -oop.

Y/n: Erm, I have a bit of a problem. I don't have a board anymore.
Rich: You can use my bike; we can ride together ;)
Ed: No you can use mine, y/n. Mine's not covered in germs. And I won't speak of it sexually.
Y/n: Maybe next time rich.

You hop on the back of Eddie's bike and wrap your arms around his waist. You can feel the material of his shirt fluttering in the wind and tighten your grip. This is the closest you've ever been to Eddie and if feels unexplainable.

Eddies pov: I feel y/n hands slide around my waist and my chest tightens. Not that I don't like y/n, she's beautiful- what are you thinking Eddie? As we ride off, she rests her head on my shoulder and her hair brushes my neck. God, she smells so good. What's gotten into me?

Y/n POV: You rest your head on his skinny shoulder as this is your only chance to be close to him. You feel him smile and immediately smile, he's so cute :) agh what are you thinking?

The whole way there Eddie is just mumbling about aids and shit but you ignore it and just take in the feeling of the closure. Once you get there you get off the bikes and race into the chemist.

Y/n: Richie stay here, don't say anything stupid.
Rich: I promise hotstuff.

You split up from the boys as you need to buy some 'personal' things. You grab the pack of  tampons and make your way back to the boys. Only realising how embarrassing it is having a pack of tampons in your hand around 3 boys, you hide them behind your back.

Y/n: Can we afford all that Eddie?
Ed: Oh shit, that's not enough.
Y/n: I have an idea.

You walk up to the counter and begin to flirt with dr.keene to make a distraction for the guys. Once he's not looking you nod your head at them; rushing out bill knocks Eddie into the isle and you laugh at his adorable clumsiness.
Once you've put your 'facilities' in a bag you meet up with the boys.

Rich: Get in there, suck the wound. Shitty English accent : a/n I'm British so I have experience loll.
Ed: Shut it, y/n will you get me my bifocals- they're in my second fannypack.
Stan: Why do you have two fannypacks?
Ed: Everyone shut the fuck up cuz I need to concentrate,

Once the procedure is done, you start to walk away.

Rich: Wait! Don't forget to meet us at the quarry.
Stan: You just want to see her in her underwear right?
Rich: Shh. See you hotstuff.
Y/n: Bye rich ;)

Eddies pov: even though y/n was only joking, it was annoying how she flirted back. Calm yourself Ed- you don't even like y/n..

A/n: Here's a quick update, I don't really like how this is going but I'm gonna make it better - wheezy's gf❤️