Chapter 7

— the next morning
Your alarm goes off and you fling your arm over to the button and fall off the bed. You slip on your dressing gown and tip toe downstairs.

Y/n: Mommy?
Mom: Hold on sweetie; there's someone on the phone for you.
Y/n: Who?
Mom: Someone called Richie I think, although he told me to call him Rich;)
Mom: Oh yeah that's trashmouth, I'll speak to him.
Y/n: What do you want trashmouth?
Rich: Sleepover at mine today.
Y/n: Why are you calling me at 11pm then?
Rich: We're gonna go have some fun first.
Meet everyone outside eddies house on your skateboard.
Y/n: I'll be there in 20.
Rich: See you, titties.
Y/n: Oye!

You rush upstairs and get changed into this.

(Short bicycle shorts on underneath cuz you know what Richie's like)

You hop on your skateboard after saying peace out to your mom.
Rolling down town the wind is flowing through your hair and you couldn't give a shit about the world- it feels incredible. Suddenly something catches your eye. You see a red balloon drifting up to the top of a tree. For some reason it distracts you and you keep your focus on it. Still rolling down to a junction, it gets caught on a bramble and bursts with such a piercing noise you jerk.
—BEEP

When you look back something flashes in front of you and before you can stop another car comes swerving towards you. Just as it reaches you, you leap off your skateboard and land on the pavement. Somebody in the car rolls down the window. You recognise them- Stanley's dad.

Donald: you alright kiddo, wait y/n? I'm so sorry- what were you thinking?
Y/n: I'm so sorry I got distracted and just couldn't think straight.
Donald: Don't threat, are you injured?

Your hands are bleeding but other than that you feel fine.

Y/n: No, I'm fine. All good. Well I better get going.

You grab your skateboard and head off again.
By the time you arrive at Eddie' house your hands are stinging like shit- oh well.

You knock on the door. Oh crap- Sonia. You jump into the garden bush and when she opens the door she just curses and walks back in.
Now for a way in: you climb up the drain pipe and lug yourself into the roof.

Y/n: PST.

That's when Eddie walks into sight with no t-shirt on. Now being 12/13, he's not developed and looks like a string bean but you're still and horny kiddo and let out a lil dribble because you just can't help yourself. He slips on his yellow t shirt and puts on his fannypack.

Y/n: Psst.
Ed: Whose there?
Y/n: Your window Eddie.
Ed: y/n?
Y/n: Let me in dummy.

He opens the window and you crawl in.

Ed: Did you just do that to avoid my mommy- I mean mom?
Y/n: Yes, where is everyone?

There's a knock.

Ed: That must be them.
Sonia: He's upstairs boys. Is y/n here btw?
Bill: No s-she's gone t-to her..
Rich: Her aunts, god come on bill.
Sonia: okay, just don't make a mess I'm going out for a bit.
Rich: Do I get to come?
Sonia: (sighs) head on up boys.
Rich: Worth a shot.

They race upstairs.

Rich: Woye, did y/n come earlier to spend some time alone with you Eddie spaghetti.
Ed: No she just got here, and don't call me that.
Ben: So what are we gonna do for the day.
Rich: Well my parents go out at 4 for the weekend. So we have 4 hours to kill.

As Eddie goes to suggest something someone's car ignition turns on. Eddie walks over to the window and says,

Ed: Mommy- mom has gone.
Stan: So what should we do?
Bill: I-I say w-we h-have a p-picnic?
Y/n: I agree.
Rich: I'm down.
Ed: Same But there's no food in the house.
Y/n: We can ride up to the corner shop and eat by the kissing bridge.
Stan: (smiles so cutely you almost die) That sounds good.
Ben: We better get going.

You all race downstairs, grab Eddie's backpack on the way and head out.

A/n: Sorry I haven't updated recently. I've had school - aka prison - but I have written a few drafts during lesson cuz maths is so boring. See you soon, love Eddie's fannypack❤️