Chapter 11

Ben: Do you guys hear that?
The spark explodes.

You all hear faint, masculine yelps and run out the exit towards the yelling.

Rich: Oh shit it's Belch Huggin's car.
Y/n: Wait isn't it that the home-schoolers bike?
Stan: Yeah, Mike Hanlon.
*yelps of fear*
Ben: Should we help?
Y/n: Yes!

You drop your skateboard and everyone follows you.

You run down to the edge of the river to see Mike being pinned down onto some raw meat and Henry about to chuck a rock in his face. Before he can, you grab the nearest stone and 'yeet' it and it hits Henry's arm. He looses grip of the stone and Mike crawls over to your side of the river.

Bill: Nice throw.
Y/n: Thanks Bill.
Henry: You losers are trying too hard; she'll do you. You just gotta ask nicely- like I did.
*he grabs his 1 inch dick*
Y/n: Oh give it up Henry, it's not like you've got much down there.
Henry: Oh that's it! I'm gonna get you, you little slut! I'm gonna get you and hurt you and remind you how no one loves you. You're a worthless piece of shit!

Suddenly, Eddie lets out a battle cry and swings a bolder at Henry, it dents his forehead and pierces the skin.

Belch: What the fuck!

Belch throws another rock and suddenly everyone is having a rock fight.
Rich: Rock war-

The next thing you see is flashes of bricks and pebbles flying though the air. Determined to hurt the asshole, you throw another moderately large stone at Henry's knee. It hits his kneecap and he stumbles to the ground, grasping his injured leg. You turn to bill to celebrate.

Y/n: I did it Bill- I got him!

When you spin round again, Patrick launches a rock towards you and you duck just in time. Unfortunately, Richie doesn't duck and it knocks his glasses off his face.

Y/n: Come on guys we gotta get these 2 morons.

More rocks soar through the summer air and before you know it the rest of Henry's goons have ran off leaving Henry sprawled on the floor like a little 🐱.

You all walk off as Richie flips Henry off.
Rich: Go blow your dad you mullet-wearing asshole!

A/n: Another chapter to make up for the loss of writing. More coming tomorrow; if I don't update then Bill Hader can step on me- pennywise's daughter❤️