New Allies of the Greyjoys

Theon Greyjoy and the remaining supporters of Yara were approaching their uncle Euron's fleet, intending to rescue his sister. He had just won the respect of Yara's supporters by defeating Harrag in a brawl.

Before they reached the fleet, they saw a rowboat from Euron's fleet on patrol. Theon ordered his men to play dead and let them come to them. They waited until Euron's men arrived. As they boarded their lifeboat to investigate them, Theon and his men went for the kill. There were enough men for them to steal the uniforms to board the Silence.

Everything continued to go according to plan. Theon's men were rowing the rowboat through the heart of the fleet and no one suspected them, due to their uniforms. They finally reached the Silence. One man held the boat's ladder so the rowboat would be steady enough while Theon and the rest of his men climb up.

No one was on deck when they reached it. Theon thought this could be a trap for anyone trying to save Yara. He ordered his men to keep alert as they headed straight down below deck where Yara was exactly where he thought she would and tied up to a thick wooden pole.

"Theon?" Yara asked.

Theon shushed her as he went to free her. "I am sorry I deserted you before, but –"

"It's a trap!" Yara cried.

"Where's the crew?" Theon got his answer when a sword was pointed at the back of his throat.

"Walk away from her now or she, you and your men will die immediately."

Theon looked ahead to his men were surrounded by Euron's men. He stood up and was escorted to his men by what he was assuming was Euron's general.

"Well, well," the general said. "His Grace will be very pleased with this. All that remains of his family on his own ship. I don't think he will care whether he wants them alive or dead." He turned to his own men. "Relieve them of their weapons."

As the men tried to do what they were ordered to do, Theon and his men drew out their weapons before they could lay a finger on them.

One by one, Theon and his men tried to fight as much of Euron's men as they could, but more of Euron's men kept coming and soon Theon was the only one left. He got surrounded by many of his enemies, but he still refused to drop the sword.

Euron's general held a knife at Yara. "Drop the sword or you'll both be dead."

Theon hesitated. He knew his uncle wouldn't let them live so he found it very hard to believe his general. But he felt he didn't have much choice so he just dropped his sword.

The general just laughed along with his men. "Fools. Did you guys really think I would let you live?"

Then a soldier fell down and cried in pain. Then two more fell down. Everyone looked at the three dead soldiers with a dwarf holding a blood-stained axe towering above them. This one wasn't like Tyrion Lannister. To Theon Greyjoy, it looked like one of the dwarves from Middle-Earth.

"I knew you wouldn't let them live," the angry dwarf snapped at the general. "And that's why I'm not going to let you live!" Then he swung his axe to more of Euron's men. Then he turned to Theon. "Well, don't just stand there, laddie! Grab your sword and fight."

Theon grabbed his sword and helped the dwarf fight Euron's men.

"Theon, behind you!" Yara yelled.

Theon ducked before the general could whack him with his sword, but he couldn't avoid getting kicked in the stomach. He fell down and dropped his sword. The general went for the kill, but the dwarf's axe got to his head first. The general's head fell down and rolled next to Theon before the rest of his body collapsed.

The dwarf picked his axe and headed to Yara to free her with it.

Theon picked himself up. "Who are you? Who sent you? Who are you in league with? Cersei Lannister?"

"If I was in league with that nasty woman, why would I come to rescue you and your sister?" the dwarf snapped. "I'm with Gandalf the White."

"Gandalf the White?" Theon remembered the famous wizard from Middle-Earth. He and his fellow hobbit Peregin Took saved him and Sansa from House Bolton after they saved Shireen Baratheon from her evil father Stannis and her evil priestess Melisandre. "So you're from Middle-Earth?"

"Aye, laddie," the dwarf said, as he helped Yara to her feet. "The name's Gimli, son of Gloin."

"What are you and Gandalf doing here?"

"Ask him your questions when you meet him," Gimli said. "Now, come on."

The confused Greyjoy siblings followed the Middle-Earth dwarf to the deck.

Gimli and the Greyjoys saw most of Euron's fleet was getting attacked by another fleet. This was not one from Westeros.

"Is this fleet yours, Gimli?" Yara asked.

"Aye," Gimli said.

Then they saw another of Euron's ship that was on fire sailing towards them. Men from that ship boarded the Silence and started to attack the Greyjoy siblings.

"Gimli, we could use a little help!" Theon cried.

"So could I!"

He turned to see the dwarf was busy with more of Euron's men coming onto the Silence from another burning ship.

Gimli and the Greyjoy siblings tried their hardest to fight, but they were all too much. Then all of these Greyjoy soldiers were greeted with arrows through their necks. After they fell down, Gimli and the siblings saw an elf from Middle-Earth, carrying a bow and a quiver of some arrows, approaching them.

"What are you doing here, laddie?" Gimli snapped at the elf. "I had everything under control here!"

The elf scoffed. "Sure you did. If I hadn't come, you and your new friends would be dead."

"Gimli, is this elf your friend?" Theon asked.

"Aye. This is Legolas."

Legolas took charge of the helm. "Now, hold on tight," he said. "And get ready for defences."

The Silence started to sail.

"Where are we going to?" Yara asked.

"To King Aragorn's ship," Legolas replied.

Gimli and the Greyjoys held on and looked for enemies as Legolas steered the Silence towards the Gondor Fleet. Most of Euron's fleet had burnt and sunk. There were only three unharmed ships left, but Gimli and the Greyjoys kept an eye for any of Euron's archers firing arrows at them. There were not many to return fire.

When they reached the ship that had Aragron and Gandalf fighting some of Euron's men, they boarded and helped to finish off their uncle's men. The Silence kept on sailing until it joined the burning ships.

"Sail away!" Aragorn yelled to the helmsman.

"Your Majetsy," called Faramir. "What of the retreating ships?"

Aragorn looked ahead to see the last two ships of Euron's fleet were fleeing back to King's Landing.

"They are not of our concern," Gandalf said. "We must not delay any more than we must."

Aragorn nodded and turned to the helmsman. "Sail away," he ordered again.

The ship started to sail away, followed by the remaining ships of the Gondor fleet.