Farewells

It was late morning when Queen Sansa, her small council, Arya and Gendry rode on their horses with Gandalf and the important people of Middle-Earth riding on their horses. The citizens of Westeros and the Gondor and Rohan armies walked beside them. They were heading to the harbour in the North.

When they reached it, the Westeros citizens laid their eyes on the ships in the Gondor and Rohan navy fleets. Everyone had to admit that they had never seen a single ship so vast, so beautiful and so powerful like them. Even Davos, the experienced sailor he was and the new Master of Ships, had to admit he had never seen anything like those from the Middle-Earth fleets and had to confess they were unique.

Sansa and her council got off their horses and approached before Gandalf and his Middle-Earth friends.

"I can't express enough how grateful I and the Seven Kingdoms are to you for all to come and risk your lives to save us from not just one war but from a lot of wars," the queen said. "We would all be dead if it wasn't for you."

Gandalf smiled. "It was an absolute pleasure, Your Grace."

"Thank you for answering my call for aid, Gandalf." After he bowed to her, she bowed back and then approached Kings Aragorn and Eomer. "Your Majesties, thank you for risking your lives and the lives of your army to help us. We are very grateful to all of you and to all those who have died for us. We shall never forget their bravery. And thank you for being new allies for the Seven Kingdoms." She bowed to them.

"It is really wonderful to make new allies and friends for us too, Your Grace." Aragorn bowed to her.

"The Men of Middle-Earth shall always support you and Westeros," Eomer said. Then he bowed to her as well.

Then Sansa thanked Legolas, Gimli, Faramir and Eowyn for their bravery and they bowed to her.

"The Elves of Middle-Earth are at your service, Your Grace," Legolas told her.

"So are the Dwarves," Gimli said.

Sansa smiled. "Thank you." Then she approached the hobbits. "Thank you for your bravery, Master Hobbits. And your amazing medicine and your lovely Shire food. Westeros shall look very forward to do business with you and your hobbit family and friends."

The hobbits smiled and bowed.

Sansa's small council all approached their Middle-Earth leaders and warriors and thanked them for their bravery and their fun times.

Shireen hugged her friend Pippin. "Thank you once again, Pippin, for everything you and your friends have done."

"It was a pleasure, Shireen," the hobbit said. "Hope to see you again soon. And good luck to your new job at being the Assistant Master of Ships." Then he turned to Davos. "And good luck to you too, Lord Davos."

Davos smiled. "Good luck to you too, young hobbits."

"The wind is right now," Gandalf said. "It is time to board and sail for Middle-Earth now." As everyone from Middle-Earth started to board on the ships, he turned to Sansa and gave her one last smile and wave. "Farewell, Queen Sansa of the Seven Kingdoms."

Sansa smiled and waved back. "Good luck, Gandalf the White." Then she saw Arya and Gendry approaching her.

"It's time Gendry and I were off as well, Your Grace," her sister told her.

Sansa bent down and hugged her. "You promise me you will be safe, Arya?"

"I promise, Sansa," Arya said.

Then the queen turned to Gendry. "You make sure she stays out of trouble and she behaves herself, Ser Gendry?"

Arya quietly chuckled at that.

Gendry bowed. "I promise, Your Grace."

"Good luck to the both of you," Sansa said to them, as they joined their small crew of their own small ship.

Queen Sansa, her small council and the citizens of Westeros waved and cheered as they watched their new friends and allies sail back Middle-Earth. Everyone on the ships waved back to them.

Sansa saw Arya and Gendry on their ship sailing to explore the unknown parts of the world. They waved to her and she waved back to them. She kept her eyes on their ships and the Gondor and Rohan fleets until they sailed out of sight.

Sansa turned to her council and people. "Let's go home and start rearranging the Seven Kingdoms, shall we?"

"As you wish, your Grace," Tyrion said.

They got onto their horses and rode back to Winterfell.

"My Lord Hand, tell me my schedule for today," Sansa ordered.

"The first thing is to try to let arrange a place to let the wildings live in the Seven Kingdoms," Tyrion said. "Then you must choose who becomes lord or lady of the kingdoms while you rule them all. Then after that..."

As Sansa, her council and the citizens headed back to Winterfell, the sun grew warmer and brighter. War had ended and peace had arrived. Winter had ended and spring had arrived.

THE END

· Written by Bobby South

· Middle-Earth characters created by J. R. R. Tolkien

· A Song of Ice and Fire characters created by George R. R. Martin