The Rohirrim's Report

Jon Snow sighed. He stood on top of an abandoned building in an abandoned village that was only half a day away from Winterfell. Down below were the rest of his allies, including his advisor Ser Davos Seaworth, Queen Daenerys Targaryen, her armies the Unsullied and the Dothraki, her advisors Tyrion Lannister, Varys, Jorah Mormont and Missandei and her dragons Rhaegal and Drogon.

Jon tried to sleep before, but he just couldn't. He was grateful that Dany offered her help to defeat the White Walkers, but he was worried if she and her armies would not be enough. After half an hour of trying to sleep, he relieved Ser Davos Seaworth from his watch.

"You must try and get some sleep yourself at some point," Davos told him before he went to left. "You will need all your strength in this upcoming war."

"I know," Jon said.

As hours went by, he started to get more tired, but he still couldn't sleep. He checked on Ser Jorah Mormont and a few Unsllied soldiers while they did their job of guarding the Valyrian steel to take Winterfell to make the weapons to kill the White Walkers. Then he looked out in case any of those ice monsters were approaching.

"You should sleep."

Jon turned to see Dany approaching him. "I can't. And when I can't, I'd like to make myself useful." He turned back to face the distance.

She approached him. "Don't worry. We defeat the White Walkers and then peace will finally return to the world."

He turned back to face her and smiled for the first in a long while. "I sure hope so."

Just when they started to kiss passionately, they heard roaring. They turned to see Dany's dragons rising up and flying up. They looked to see what they were flying to. A figure wearing white robes and holding a white staff on a white horse. There was a whole army on horses behind the figure. It wasn't the White Walkers, but it was an army no one had ever seen in Westeros before.

"Gandalf!" Jon cried.

"You know him?" Dany cried.

"Yes. He's a friend from Middle-Earth. That army behind him I believe is from Middle-Earth as well." Shouting below made Jon look down to see the warriors readying themselves for battle."Call your dragons back and tell your armies to stand down."

Dany gave orders to their warriors and dragons in their native languages and they obeyed them.

"How long have you known your friend?" Dany asked as she followed Jon.

"Since the day he saved me from death," Jon replied.

Dany was more confused as she followed her lover. They past everyone as Gandalf and his Middle-Earth army stopped in front of them.

"Gandalf," Jon greeted.

The wizard jumped off Shadowfax. "Hail, Jon Snow, King of the North." Then he turned to Dany. "Greetings, Queen Daenerys."

"Greetings, Gandalf," Dany said. "Who are your friends?"

Gandalf introduced King Eomer and his Rohan army, who remained on their horses. Each sovereign bowed to each other.

"How can we help you?" Jon asked.

"It is not us that need help," Eomer said. "We are here to help you against these White Walkers."

"How do you know about them?" asked Tyrion Lannister, Dany's dwarf advisor. "They haven't reached Middle-Earth, have they?"

"No," Eomer said. "There is a possibility that they might, but that is not the reason we came."

After thinking hard about it, Jon got it. "Sansa's the reason. She sent for you, didn't you, Gandalf? She sent a raven to you and your friends from Middle-Earth to help us."

"And she did the right thing," Gandalf said. "We have only been here not three days ago and we have already been into plenty of action. We stopped the Greyjoy fleet coming after you and we rescued the people of King's Landing before the White Walkers destroyed it."

"If King's Landing has been destroyed, what about the Iron Throne?" Varys asked.

"It is all but destroyed," Gandalf said.

"King's Landing and the Iron Throne is not all that has been destroyed," Eomer told them. "After the Wall got destroyed, we made for Winterfell under Gandalf's orders. On the way, we saw many people being run out of their homes, including the Vale of Arryn, the Riverlands, the Westerlands, Dorne. Even some people from Essos and Sothoryos have fled."

"All because of the White Walkers?" Missandei asked.

"We have been gathering as many lives as we could and escorting them to Winterfell," Gandalf said. "This village is the last one to inspect. Everywhere has either been evacuated or destroyed."

"You mean Winterfell still stands?" Jon asked.

"Only just," the wizard said. "It is the only place that has not been destroyed by the White Walkers. It is the last line of defence." He noticed Jon, Dany and their advisors and soldiers were horrified about the devastating damage the White Walkers caused and all the lives they killed. "Both of you are the last sovereigns in Westeros," he told Jon and Dany. "You must not let your people down."

"Without the Iron Throne, how will we get the people to listen to us?" Dany asked.

Gandalf remembered why Sansa didn't trust Dany and he was beginning to see why. He noticed the Targaryen Madness was rising up in her, even when the Iron Throne was destroyed.

"It is not that chair made out of swords that makes people follow them," Gandalf told her. "Or any chair at all. It's setting a good example of leading people to face their fears, like these monsters you are fighting. That's what inspires people. That's why your armies are following you." Then he turned to Jon. "That's why everyone you led followed you in the Battle of the Bastards."

Despite how comforting the wizard's words were, Jon still didn't feel like he had the confidence.

Then one of the dragons screeched in pain. They looked up to see it fall and collapse to the ground. It was Rhaegal and he had an icicle spear that went from the back of his head through his teeth.

Dany was heartbroken when she looked at Rhaegal. It was devastating enough when she lost Viserion.

"More White Walkers," Eomer said.

"Jon Snow, Daenerys, get your people moving to Winterfell at once," Gandalf ordered. "The Rohirrim and I will buy you enough time." He got on Shadowfax and led the Rohirrim to deal with the White Walkers.