Gondor Vs Lannister

Gandalf, Aragorn, his Gondor army, Legolas, Gimli, their hobbit friends and Theon and Yara Greyjoy marched to the gates of King's Landing.

"Halt!"

Everyone looked at the top of the gates. There were Lannister soldiers. All of them armed their bows and arrows, except the Lannister general.

"Who are you?"

Gandalf stepped forward. "I am Gandalf the White. And this is Aragorn, King of Gondor."

The Lannister general did not seem impressed. "Give us one good reason – Just one – why we should not kill any of you."

"We are not here to fight," Gandalf said. "We are here to help you."

"Help us?" the general laughed. "Help us by destroying King Euron's fleet? How big shitheads do you take us for?"

"If you know what's good for you and your Queen, you will open the gate, take us to her and there will be no more fighting."

The general just laughed. So did the Lannister archers. They didn't stop until the general fell over. It was as if something forced him to fall over on purpose. They looked down to see Gandalf pointing his staff up.

"I knock you all over like rocks falling off a mountain," the wizard said. "If you open the gates, I won't have to do it. It's your choice."

The Lannister archers lowered their weapons and disappeared.

Gandalf turned to his friends. "Now, you all remember the plan?"

They all said, "Yes."

Then Pippin said, "What plan?"

Gandalf groaned.

"You really don't pay a lot of attention, do you, Pip?" Merry snapped. "You, me, Frodo and Sam will go with the Greyjoys to help get the people out of King's Landing, while Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli try to make the queen here see sense. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah, now I remember," Pippin said.

"Make he doesn't mess this plan up, Meriadoc," Gandalf said. "The lives of everyone here depend on it."

Then the gates finally opened.

"Greyjoys, hobbits, go now," the wizard ordered.

The hobbits and the Greyjoys ran to the wall as the Lannister army surrounded Gandalf and his friends. They quickly sneaked into the city and hid behind the nearest building before the army could spot them. They waited as they watched their friends being escorted to the Red Keep.

"I think they're clear enough," Yara said.

"So how are we going to do our job?" Merry asked.

"I'm not sure," Theon said.

"Well, you two must have a better idea of this city than we do," Sam said. "I mean, this city's on your continent, not ours."

"But that doesn't mean we know everything on our continent and how to control it," Yara said. "But Gandalf told me that you have been in parts of your continent you have never been to before, but you did all right."

"Yeah, so?" Sam said.

"Well, lead on and we'll follow your example."

"Are you being serious or sarcastic?"