Demons work pt1

M/n sighed out a puff of air. He had just finished with his mission of killing a nearby demon,and has now headed back to the Butterfly estate. He didn't expect to run into Shinobu who had just began to head out. She smiled at M/n.

"M/n," She mused "Have you come back from your mission?" She asked. The h/c turned to his crow, which said nothing before turning back to Shinobu.

He bowed his head before raising back up "I have," he answered. Shinobu nodded at the response from the quiet male.

"Then would you like to come with me on a mission? Kanao will be with me," The suggestion made
M/n thought for a moment before he agreed. There would have been nothing but training if he stayed in the estate. Facing off real demons would improve his skills amd strengths.

"I'll go with you," he answered. It seemed to please Shinobu as she hummed in amusement. She then informed him what the mission will be all about before she left and prepared her things. There really wasnt much to prepare but her poison mixes.

Following Shinobu closely were
M/n and Kanao. They werent as skilled as Shinobu but they managed to catch up just behind her. Watching Shinobu from behind was splendid. She jumped from tree to tree so swiftly. So graceful. It was most certainly beautiful.

As Shinobu stopped at one particular branch,she looked over the village from below. It wasnt long before M/n and Kanao came to join her. M/n surveyed the area. It didnt take a genius to figure out something was deeply wrong with the village.

It almost seemed empty. Almost... deserted.

"Do you two notice the demeanor of this village?" Shinobu asked, her eyes never leaving the dull visage of the people idly living in the village.

M/n didnt answer but merely glanced at Shinobu,awaitng for her next words. Of course, the three of them already knew what was wrong in the first place.

"This is a work of a demon,"