Demon's work pt3

It wasn't long before Kanao came back with them as they ventured in the village seeking a place to stay in. In the end, Yayoi insisted they stay at his house. It was the least he could do for the people willing to help restore the village back to what it was.

"So,Mister," the little kid said as he sat atop the h/c's shoulders. They were behind the two females as they approached Yayoi's house.

M/n didn't respond to his call but Yayoi soon got used to his unresponsive personality and continued to speak.

"Your name is M/n,right?" He waited for him to confirm,which he didn't "So M/n,how do you become a demon slayer?" Throwing back his head, brown orbs stared at the blue sky.

"Do you guys do some kind of test or something? Fight stronger demon slayers to get in? Is there some kind of headquarters for you guys?" The questions continued to bombard the h/c the whole walk towards their destination.

M/n set the boy down as the boy confirmed their arrival. He sprinted towards the door and slid it open for them to enter.

"Make yourselves at home!" He exclaimed as they sat themselves on the matted floor. E/c orbs scanned his surroundings. The house was almost bare with any items.

"Would you guys like something to drink?" Yayoi asked as he peaked from where could be the kitchen. Shinobu stood up and offered to help.

Soon, Yayoi couldn't protest as she already made her way to the kitchen. Yayoi watched her before turning to the other two.

"You guys stay here!" He urged before returning to the kitchen where Shinobu had already started boiling the water for tea.

As they waited for the tea to boil, Yayoi took out three cups.

"Yayoi-kun," Shinobu called. In response, the boy hummed.

"I'd like to talk about the incidents happening in this village," in a heartbeat, Yayoi didn't hesitate to agree.

"Before the occurring disappearances...did something strange happen?" At the question, Yayoi thought for a moment. He didn't seem to notice anything but he did hear something.

"Well...at the few first incidents, everyone said that before people disappeared,they heard a faint melody in the middle of the night. They said it sounded alluring... enchanting. And then they disappeared!" Yayoi said. Shinobu nodded at his words and smiled as she heard the whistling of the boiled water.

"The tea is served,"