Bracelet

"Nii-san!" The little boy beamed as he held out his hand. On his palm was a bracelet. It was a decorated with a bead on a pure white string.

Tooru grinned at his older brother as he bounced up and down. M/n smiled at his little brother's enthusiasm and ruffled the boy's hair.

"That's nice,Tooru! Where did you learn how to make that?" It was easy, of course, but still, M/n asked as his smile softened at the little boy who seemed proud of his work.

"Nowhere,really! I learned how to make it myself," Tooru pumped out his chest proudly as M/n laughed.

Tooru then took hold of his brother's hand slipped on the bracelet "This is actually for you, I made it for you."

The h/c seemed surprised at the gift and only stared at the bracelet for a few moments.

When no words left his mouth, Tooru was starting to think that maybe, just maybe, his brother didn't like it at all.

It was just a bead on a string, after all. Nothing special.

Is what he would like to think.

"You," Tooru hesitated, feeling a pit starting to form in his stomach "...you don't like it?"

M/n seemed to snap out after these words and instantly protested on the idea.

"No,I love it very much. You just surprised me,that's all," He brought his hand close to his heart "I'm going to wear it everyday," he declared .

This made the little boy happy.

"So, Tooru,where'd you get this bead? It looks really rare! I'm surprised you'd want me to have it," M/n said on their way back home.

Tooru grinned as he put his hands on the back of his head.

"I found it in the river we always hang out at! It was so pretty that I had to take it back with me,it's special to me!" He then pointed a finger at M/n.

"That's why,if you lose that,I'll definitely get mad at you," despite those words,the boy wore a smile as he walked beside his older brother.

The only thing M/n could do that following night was smile at the bracelet around his wrist before falling into sleep.