I already knew that

Shinobu stared at the h/c's back. She knew M/n had grown attached to the young boy in a day,and losing him the next was a huge shock,but she was worried that after that he didnt waste time to continue training.

She's proud of his determination, of course, but she sometimes wish that he could have fun like a normal teenager should. He and Kanao deserved to have fun. Everyone did.

But even at such a young age,they were already risking their lives to save everyone from the demons. She didn't even realize her hand had drew blood until Aoi had jumped towards her and grabbed her hand.

"Shinobu-san,your hand!"

Shinobu snapped and glanced at her hand. True enough,there was blood. Aoi's brows furrowed in worry but Shinobu smiled and waved it off.

"Dont worry,it doesnt hurt at all," She let Aoi wipe of the blood before floding her hands together, clutching at her haori as she pulled off a smile.

"You worry too much. Aoi-chan, could you watch over M/n-kun while Im gone? I know Kanao would never do anything reckless but M/n..." She trailed off. She didnt need to finish the sentence as Aoi got the point through. Her eyes widened in understanding as she took the orders.

Shinobu thanked her as she began to walk away and attend to her duties. As soon as she was gone, Aoi turned to the h/c,only to be surprised to see him not swinging his sword anymore,but staring directly towards her.

As soon as she noticed,he continued to swing his sword once more. Aoi huffed as she stomped towards him. She only stopped once she was directly infront of him,prompting his to pause in his training.

"Are you still not done training? Or is this you punishing yourself for not being able to save someone once more?" Aoi clutched her hips as she stared down the the h/c who said nothing.

"If you're still blaming yourself,I cant do anything to change your mind. I just need you to know, you wont ever let anyone else die ever again," Aoi didn't know if he was listening or not. Still,he gave no response. Whether he sulks forever or do something about it is entirely up to him. With that, she left to do other chores but swore to check up on him later on.

M/n grit his teeth as he heard Aoi's footsteps grow distant. Its true,he did still blamed himself, but there was nothing to do about it now other than to do his best once they face the person behind all this. The reason for all of their misfortune.

Other than pain and sadness, M/n felt angry overall. Glaring at the ground wouldnt do anything right now and he needed to cool his head. Aoi's words echoed in his mind once more.

You wont let anyone else die ever again.

"I already know that,"