Chapter Three: Blood is Thicker

A still quietness fell over the shopping district where Yuusuke lay. It contrasted starkly with the colorful depictions of popular anime characters and flashing billboards. Two things were apparent to Amelia:

First, that Yuusuke did not have much longer to live, so this fight would have  to end very quickly.

Second, her sister had cast an Erase spell over the entire radius of the shopping district in order to prevent being discovered. Coming to these two conclusions, Amelia unfurled her wings and her tail popped from under her jumper. Her sister Misaki looked on in amusement, examining her manicure.

"Oh Amelia. My dear little sister. I've missed you so much. I just couldn't wait any longer. I needed to put an end to this lame ass date you were --UGH."

Amelia floated slightly off the ground, used her wings to generate more thrust and hurled herself forward, delivering a powerful punch to her sister's solar plexus. Misaki's body made a loud crash as it hit a building and broke through the wall. While her sister sat reeling she rushed forward again and extended her sharp claws. They were poised at Misaki's jugular.

"Are you MOCKING ME??! I have no use for small talk, Onee-sama. Now bring him back or DIE!"

"And who was the one who convinced our parents to let you come here to begin with, huh? I think that's very ungrateful of you, Amelia."

"SHUT UP!!" Amelia bellowed. Her  normally placid face was contorted with rage. In a split second, Misaki swatted her hand away and wrapped her tail around Amelia's neck like a bullwhip. She was holding on tightly, but not enough to cause harm, only discomfort. Why?

"I'll ask you one more time, sis.  Please come back with me. You don't have to work anymore at  that little shop with those sellouts that have no ambition." 

Amelia violently ripped the tail from her neck, threw off the part still wrapped around her neck, grabbed the end of it and tossed her sister into the wall a second time. Misaki shrieked in pain as her tail slowly regrew itself.

"What the hell do you know!!! Sana and the others have more ambition than anyone to try and make new lives here in Japan! They try every day to make the shop a place that prospers!"

Both women sudden stopped and turned their heads at the sound of clapping.

"That was well spoken, Amelia."

Sana suddenly appeared from a nearby alley, wings unfurled and claws extended. Behind her Sayuri, Mitsuki, and Ruri were standing in their street clothes.

"Misaki Morton, While I respect your status as our Princess, I must also humbly ask that you not cause such an uproar in OUR shopping district." In her hand Sana held a small glass vile of holy water, enough to cause third degree burns on a Succubus's skin. The look on her face indicated she wasn't afraid to use it. Misaki analyzed the situation and decided she should retreat...for now.  Letting out a maniacal laugh Misaki hid her wings and  wounded tail.

"Okay, okay. You win this time little Amelia. Who would have thought that I would lose to a mere Dolly type? Oh well. That man is your father after all. I'll be stopping by later, dear sister..."

Taking a deep breath, Sana and the other women from the shop ran up to where Yuusuke lay in a pool of his own blood. The situation was indeed very dire, but everyone took their time care fully thinking about how to go about resuscitating him. If it was not done in the proper way it could be catastrophic and all the succubi knew this.

Amelia simply sat staring blankly at the body before her and held his hand. This was Yuusuke, the dear dear friend that she had only met a while ago. The one who was supposed to finally be her Daddy. And Misaki had ruined that for her. Her sister would have to pay for this and pay dearly. For once she wanyed to wipe her sister's smug grin from her face forever. But how? Amelia stared unblinking, contemplating the ways. Sana comfortingly walked up to her and placed an arm around her.