Chapter Six: Somewhere A Place for Us/Mama

🏡 It's Moving Day, Daddy! 🏡

Yuusuke still wrestled inside with all the strange new memories that had been implanted in his mind for the rest of the week. It was almost surreal that he was back into his normal routine after everything that had taken place over the past few days.

There were many reasons why Yuusuke had decided to assist Amelia last week and make a pact with her. One of them was that he couldn't stand to see her suffer the way she had been, and he felt helpless to stop it. He was a pretty kind  individual who didn't like to see the suffering of others, and it was for this very reason he knew he needed to leave his sister and his apartment.

Of course Yuusuke wanted to stay close to his sister now that they had begun to reconcile their differences, but he knew that would only be to her detriment. The memory of her being attacked by the bloodthirsty Succubus Misaki made his blood boil. She wouldn't hesitate to harm or kill Satsuki the next time she struck. If it was Amelia she  wanted perhaps she'd go where Amelia went. Her problem wasn't with Satsuki...it was with him. The only way to settle things would be to remove himself from his family so they wouldn't be in danger, and deal the final blow.  Amelia seemed to be be much better now that she had forged the pact with him and absorbed some of his energy. She hummed happily in the tiny apartment kitchen amidst the stainless steel appliances, flipping pancakes.

Yuusuke could easily stay by his sister's side and protect her daily, but he knew his relationship with Amelia was going places that would require they have their own living space. That was another reason he needed to leave. But how? When? That was his next question. NIC Camera didn't hardly pay enough to get a place better than this apartment he had now.

"Do you like your eggs sweet or salty?"

"Eh?" Yuusuke blinked to find Amelia staring in his face with an amused look. Her frilled apron was absolutely adorable and had tiny pink chicks all over it.

"Your eggs, silly. How do want them? Satsuki requested sunny side up."
Yuusuke rubbed his eyes for a moment and looked away from the newsfeed he was scanning on his tablet while getting dressed.

"Amelia, are you wearing anything under that apron?!"

"Oh, don't panic now Yuusuke...not after you saw and explored all of me last night..."
Yuusuke's face took on a vacant look as he recalled how  beautiful and delicate her body had been, and he began to drool slightly. Then the sound of the other bedroom door opening suddenly snapped him back to reality.

"Oh no, Satsuki—!"

In an instant Amelia gasped and whispered something too fast to comprehend, then  flew around the room, donning a schoolgirl's uniform and replacing the apron. To Yuusuke, it appeared that she was just casually getting dressed and wasn't pressed for time at all. Why hadn't Satsuki shown up yet? It seemed as though it took half an hour for Amelia to get everything perfect. Then, after checking that everything was perfect with her outfit, Amelia snapped her fingers and Satsuki cheerfully entered their room.

"Morning! What's for breakfast this morning? It smells WONDERFUL! I wish I could have some but I'm really busy this morning. Probably won't be back until later. Weddings take an endless amount of planning."

Yuusuke smiled warmly, as he was simply happy to have his sister with him right now, alive and well. She also hadn't seen Amelia's apron nudity. Yuusuke shot Amelia a look that seemed to say 'How did you do that?' and Amelia mischievously smiled as she exited the room after greeting Satsuki.

"Yuusuke, we should probably leave soon, if we're going to go to a real estate office today..,"

"So you were thinking the same think I was? But how are we going to get a new place? Even with both of our jobs we could never afford the rent..."

Amelia took a sip of her orange juice and laughed as though she were taking in a Saturday morning cartoon.

"Yuusuke, I may not look like it, but I'm actually 180 years old. I've had time to build quite the nest egg..."

Yuusuke looked slightly concerned and excited at the same time. He didn't want to leave handling the expenses solely on his girlfriend's shoulders. His parents hadn't raised him that way and he had never envisioned himself doing that.

"You're just going to finance a new place for us to stay in? I hardly think that's fair..."

"Ahuhuhu🎵 Who said I was paying for it?"

Yuusuke swallowed hard, as he wondered where this conversation was heading and if it would involve a crime. "What do you mean? And how did you stop time like that this morning?"

"That little trick I did earlier? It's called Pendulum Dance. The reason why you could see me while I was casting it is because you're my partner now."

"Interesting. I wish I could use it to cross the street in the morning."

Amelia play frowned and placed a finger over Yuusuke's mouth. "That would be cheating!" She giggled. "You know, I actually have a place my family owns in mind, but...I'd have to talk to Mother and see if she'll grant me permission to move there...I really don't want to though..."

Yuusuke contemplates what Amelia's mother could possibly be like. Was she human? Was she a Succubus as well? The more he thought about it, the more Yuusuke was intrigued by this person whom he had never met, even in his past life.

"What's wrong with talking to her about it? Is she that bad of a person?"

Amelia gulped hard and her eyes narrowed in apprehension. "Well, Mama is...Mama. You'll know what I mean when you see her..."

"