Chapter Seven: The Mother-in-law from Hell: Literally

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

The next day, Yuusuke decided that it was the best option to meet the enigma that Amelia referred to as  Mama. If they were going to have any type of long-term relationship, it would be helpful to know this person, and learn everything he possibly could about the new person in his life, and all the people that surrounded her. The decision had nothing to do with the fact that the property she had to offer them was over 7,000 square feet (not including the land surrounding it) and free of rent.

I'll tell Satsuki, mom and dad soon enough. I just have to figure out how to tell them. This is a lot to drop on them at once..,

"Are you nervous?" Amelia asked as they walked through the noisy city square and headed towards the bookstore. She peered up at him with eyes that were blue now, her arms tightly linked around Yuusuke's. The light changed for everyone to cross the intersection and as they started off Amelia had the sense that things were almost too peaceful. There had been more than enough time for Misaki to recover her magic and come after them again, but why hadn't she?

"Don't worry, Amelia. It doesn't matter if she comes back. She'll hardly come between us, because she can't even be win against us. Before we even made the pact, her ass got kicked out of the window..."

Amelia giggled and suddenly all the weight lifted from her shoulders. You're right. I guess we should just try to enjoy the day, right? Nothing's wrong with that. I think you'll like my mother a lot."

"I hope she likes me too. I'd hate to have my in-laws at odds with me..." Yuudujr nervously laughed, scratching the back of his head.

Amelia took a bite of her crepe, and pondered for a moment.

"I think she'll like you. And she's not imposing at all, I promise. She is quite the character though so I hope that doesn't bother you too much. She's been asking asking me for the longest time when she might have some grandchildren. She doesn't expect any from Misaki," Amelia added, stopping by a storefront window to admire the posters advertising a new light novel. She couldn't help but laugh at the fact that the only heir to the throne was so incompetent.
😈.                               😈.                            😈

While Amelia and Yuusuke window shopped on their way to visit Mama, Misaki walked into a crowded bar and sat down next to a man wearing a bright red leather jacket. His bleached blonde hair was spiked, and a black eye patch covered his left eye. His body was clearly that of an athlete as his jacket and  tight clothing accentuated his well trained muscles He hadn't ordered anything to drink yet, but he was thoroughly enjoying his cigarette. Very stealthily Misaki leaned over and placed her hands over his eyes.

"Guess whooo?"

"Misaki...can't a man enjoy the peace and quiet without running into you?" the man replied with a wry grin.

"Aw, don't be that way Ta-ku-ro...you know you missed me," she cooed, drawing imaginary lines up and down Takuro's chest, and pressing the ample bosom she had inherited as an Athena Succubus against his back. "I know it's been hard not seeing you."

"What's wrong?" Takuro sighed, looking slightly puzzled. "You only talk like this when something serious has happened..."

Misaki feigned being shocked and grabbed her chest, laughing. "You're a clever fox, aren't you. In that case there's not much more to say. Takuro, there is something that I need your help with. As much as I hate to admit it, my little sister has become a bit more than I can handle alone..."

Takuro's eyes narrowed with intense interest at the mention of Amelia. "So I guess it's time to activate phase two of our plan, huh. That ought to be pretty fun..."

😈. 😈. 😈

Amelia's face perked up as she and Yuusuke rounded the street corner and Mama's high rise apartment came into view. They had been walking around the city all day in order to work off any remaining nervous feelings, but now was the time to enter.
"Mama is actually the sole owner of this particular complex, so she lives on the top floor," Amelia seemed so eager to visit her mother, it was as if they hadn't met up in years.
"Do you get to see your mother very often?" Yuusuke asked as they entered the building and pressed the button for the 60th floor.

"No, actually. She is always busy in our dimension. It's a long story. She is quite interesting though, because she's a Dolly type like myself who only like to wear traditional clothing..."