Chapter 1

-Hello every one! This is my first book, and in this I am a security guard. Sorry...-

-THIRD POV-

"Uh... Lilian?" a small man said from a door that had the word BOSS on it. "What, and I said NOT to call me that." she told him. "The boss wants to talk to you." She walked in to the room and sat on the seat in front of her. "Hello Lilian. I wanted to talk to you,"He was stoped and sighed. "What?"She looked at him with a stern face worried what he was going to say."Your fired. Sorry."He looked down at his desk that was really mess."WHAT!" She yelled has she stood up and slaped her hands on the desk, paper flutted to the floor. " WHAT THE HELL! I'V WORKED FOR FOR A YEAR NOW! WHAT THE F-"she cut off." Lilian, please clam down. Your good kid, and a good worker to, but I can't know what to have you do here now."Her face was now redder than a apple. "...Fine. Whatever." And with that she walk out of the room.

-MY POV-

Great. Now I have to find a new job. I left the building. It was snowing, not verey hard. I walk back to my house.I didn't live with eneyone. And now had no job! I was about to unlock my door, when I looked in the mail box and saw a newspaper. I grab it and unlocked the door and drop everything on the floor and ran in to the kitchen and opened to the job page, and look for a job. I stop dead in my tracks. There was a job for Freddy Fazzbear Pizza for night watch men. I ran to the phone and called the number. I waited. "Hello?" the vocie on the other end said. "Hello, I'm Lilian. Are you looking for a night security guard?" I asked. "Yes. You want the job?" he/she said. "Yes please!"." Ok, the job is yours. Your sift starts on Monday at 12:00. Ok?". "Got it! Thank You." I hung up and jummped up in joy.