Fireflies

I DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT own anything that has to do with the 100. Reagan Jason is my only character the I do own. Anything else is owned by the CW AND KASS Morgan

Intro:

Warning: vulgar language.

Time stood still, like it always does here in a the prison cell. It's called that home. Shitty piece of a place. Stuck in a metal box until my crimes could be reviewed again.

Screams of agony is what Is heard on the 3rd deck. Or wherever the hell they are keeping me at. I could be floating in a metal box until i fall into the black hole.

The door slammed open the prison guards rushed into my room hauling me to my feet. I was scared, scared the I was going to get floated. Death was near. And I'm sure as hell will not go down with out a proper fight.

"Prisoner 48. Put your hands behind your head and step against the wall."

"it's not even my time yet! I'm not 18! Get your filthy hands off of me!" I pulled away from one of them only to come face to face with a second one. I had speed while this one had height. I rushed past him and into the corridor, stopping I looked around to come across the ship, the ship that will all kill us the second we reached the ground.

The prison guard grabbed on to my arms while the second one held down my legs. Kicking and screaming I hated being touched by them. I had to keep fighting. They knew not how to treat a lady.

There was the guard guarding the drop ship, he held out a wrist band clamping it down on my right wrist.

"Reagen Jason. Prisoner 48. Second deck seat 5D."

I was pushed violently into the drop ship, eyes of the prisoners that were already on the ship all stared at me. I simply gave the guard the finger walking up the ladder on to the second desk to my seat.

Sitting down and letting out a breath that I realized that I wasn't holding I knew what was going to holding. It made me anxious to see how the ground was like after 97 years of living in space.

The room on the second deck wasn't as full as the first deck. It made me wonder, the the ship was built as 3 different parts. The first part was going to a different region the second so on and so on. They couldn't do that. They and We need all 100 of us down there alive.

More and more prisoners started to show up, more attacked the seats around the second base. And I knew that we were all going to the ground, it's reality.

Everyone one was being strapped in the robotic countdown started going off. The boy beside me looked like he was going to shit his pants anytime soon. I strapped my self in tightly letting my hands grab on his.

"Hey boy, shit your pants it's fine. Just be careful."

"The names Monty."

"10

9

8

7

"Well Monty it's Reagen."

"6

5

4

3

2

"Don't shit your self shit boy." I smirked towards him, he smiled at earning his new nickname.

1

The dropship detached from the ark letting it self free fall to Earth. The constant pressure of all metal box containing us was contrasting with the atmosphere of space.

"So have you shitted your self yet?" I curiously asked Monty. I knew the boy would have either crapped him self or would have passed out from being terrified.

"Not yet." He cracked a smile toothless smile on me. I return the gesture. The drop ship came to an halt indicating we landed. I stood up feeling ready to see Earth after 97 years.

I dropped down from the second deck and on to the 1st level. I made my way towards to door where another girl who was waiting to be released. Being stuck in a metal box for a almost a year will drive you into insanity.

"Ready to see Earth."

"Hell yes."

"Wait! The air could be toxic we don't know what is out there." Clarke Griffin explained to the brown haired girl and I.

"We won't know until we find out." I smiled back at her. Knowing what I said was true she backed away immediately.

"Octavia?"

"Bellamy?" The brown haired girl gasp and ran to the man. Hugging him tightly, like her life depended on it. On the Ark it did.

"Hey let go, I'm ready to see Earth!" One of the prisoners yelled out.

"Hey excuse you I haven't seen my brother in over a year?" Octavia yelled at the kid.

"No one has a brother." Everyone started talking, chaos was rising.

"That's Octavia Blake the girl from under the panels."

She looked like she was about to attack them at any given moment, her brother held her back giving her an option of being the first person to step foot on the ground.

"Hey you Brown hair girl! Be the second person to step foot on the ground." Octavia gave me a smile holding out her hand. I looked up and smiled at her and locked eyes with her brother Bellamy. He smirked down at me.

I grabbed her hand and he pulled the lever down opening the drop ship door.

"Go ahead Princess lead the way."

We both took a step forward breathing in the same air. The sky looked beautiful, the sun shown on my tan skin, I looked around at the trees and the grass. We hopped down and threw our hands in the air

"We're back bitches!"