Search & Seizures

I sat in my tent, on the makeshift bed that I made with my bare hands, with the help of Octavia and Monty. I sat on my back criss crossing my legs back and forth.

I haven't seen Octavia all day long. Either she was with Jasper or something was wrong. Bellamy rushed into my tent, I sat up almost immediately, he was pale, almost like he was scared.

"Octavia's missing, make sure you take something we have to find her. Get your dagger, we're leaving."

I rushed out of tent and finding everyone going into groups on the search for the blake girl. We were all ready to risk our lives for the girl under the floor.

"Bellamy wait!" Clarke called out "it's to risky to go now, the grounders can attack at any given moment."

"Clarke, we don't have time to waste, she could be dying! It's now or never, Clarke, feel glade to stay, but I'm going. Everyone let's head out!" I conterback at her.

We all left in groups, Bellamy and I both lead the group from the front. We weren't afraid of grounders. What we were afraid of is finding Octavia dead. God only knows where she is.

"Bells." My voice broke the night air. He didn't dare look at me like I look at him, but I know he's was listening "We will find her. I promise you that."

"What if we don't." He sounded like it pained him to think to find his sister dead. To find her dead body near the grounders.

"I said we will find her, we will find her." I had the determination, in my voice this time, and I wasn't going to waste any time. We will find her, and we will celebrate.

We were going out of our way, to find the Blake girl. We knew what we had to do, we couldn't go back to camp with out her. She would do the same thing if it was Bellamy, or even me.

She wouldn't stop until we were safe, and we will do the same thing. Family is family. We will sacrifice ourselves for the sake of our love ones.

"Bell, I was thinking, your mom didn't get floated for having a second kid, she sacrificed her self to save Octavia and you." He looked down at me and didn't have an expression written on his face.

"Her sacrifice saved Octavia from being floated, and your self. She loved you so much that she would do anything to save you. She couldn't live with her self if something happened to you. When you shot Jaha to come save your sister, it was a suicide mission, you would have gotten floated if you didn't reach the drop ship, but you did do everything you could do save her. She must be proud to have a brother like you. Your mom is proud of you."

"How do you know she's proud she raised a monster." His voice sounded like it pained him to think that his mother would ever think that he was a monster.

"Your not a monster Bell. She raised a great hero, and a great leader. She is proud. Bell look!"

I pointed to the bed of rocks lying near a Forrest of leafless trees. I tried finding an easier way down to see what was lying behind the rocks. But I couldn't find a way. It's sometimes better to take the hard way in life than take the easier way. The more battle scars you have, the more you will be able to fight back stronger.

"Reagen be careful!" Bellamy called out.

I hoped down running zigzagged across the steep hill, if this doesn't kill me I don't know what will, but I will keep going until I find my friend. Once I reached the rocks I bent down to find a trail of fresh blood.

"Bells! It's fresh!"

He met me half way down the hill, looking at the blood on the rocks. He stared at it for quite sometime before lashing out in anger.