Sword Play

____________
Texden: a sword that comes apart by doubling its size.

____________

As the morning rose, so did I. Early mornings on Earth are beautiful. Everything from dew to the ground, to the early morning mist in the air. I hobbled out of the drop ship, only to be greeted by a shirtless Bellamy walking out of Nora's tent. He looked up, and saw me.

I felt something that didn't feel right. My heart banged at the feeling. Jealously. I looked down and made my way out of the camp, grabbing a gun in the process only to be stopped by the infamous Bellamy Blake. He grabs my arm, before pushing me against him.

"Where do you think your going." He voice was deep, raspier in the morning. I looked away, not wanting to be effected by it or anything from him.

Think of Pink Elephants. I thought to my self. Pink elephants.

"Out, what the hell does it look like I'm doing." I countered back.

"Your not going anywhere." He dropped his glare downwards to me, making me feel helpless.

"I sure as hell don't have to listen to you." I growled back at him, not being afraid.

"Your still hurt." He was worrying about how I was doing after I was gutted by a grounder.

"Oh shove a stick in it Bellamy." I roughly pulled back my arm and ran out of camp, as fast as I could. I wasn't fast, but I had to keep going.

I could hear Bellamy's calling out my name, and boy was he pissed off. I turned sharply to the right and hid behind a tree that was well closed off before peaking out to see where he went. Still running at the direction I went, he kept on going, passing the tree that I was at. I marked the tree with my dagger. Hopefully I won't get lost.

The grounder that he had abducted, I went looking for his people to negotiate a trade. I stepped away from the tree where I just carved my name, a hand popped out grabbed me, placing a hand over my mouth, and around my stomach.

"Shhhhh." It whispered in my ear, I thrashed around in their arms. Afraid of it being someone else. I pushed them back, causing them to lose their grip on me. I immediately took the dagger out of my boot, pointing directly at them.

"I come In peace." The grounder said.

By the looks of it he didn't look harmless. He had a tattoo of spirals all over his right side of his face. He looked well built. He had well structured shoulders, as well as his jawline. It look so sharp on the side that he could cut someone with it.

"I come in peace." He said again. Stepping closer to me I backed away.

"You came from the sky."

"That's right." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"I'm Argo."

"Reagen."

"What are you doing here?" Argo asked me. He looked harmless, almost like a protecter of his village.

"I ran out of my camp, due to our leader shagging everyone that has a vagina. It's rather a complicated situation."

"I have time." He walked towards me handing me a tie. A hair tie.

"Shut up, is that what I think it is!"

"You sky people don't have hair ties." He asked me with a questioning look.

"No! Is it mine?"

"Yes."

I reached for it slowly grabbing the hair tie from his hands and picking up my dirty dark brown hair, and pulling it into a ponytail. I let my baby hairs fall around my face before thanking him.