Glory and Gore go hand in hand

I fell back, free falling down. Just like Charlotte did. I didn't have any worries anymore. I didn't care, what would happen to the people. I chose to be a rebel, not to listen to anything anyone has to say.

I heard voices, screams of Clarke and Octavia. I felt my body being picked up by someone, hauling me towards the cool air of the dropship. Slowly laying me down on the bed.

Clarke was applying cool water to my forehead. Soothing the moans I was producing from the pain. I felt thing anger rise from me. I felt helpless. I didn't want to feel this way anymore.

I forced my self to wake up. Slowly taking the surroundings around me, blinking twice before getting up. I heard Clarke's calling my name. But I didn't want to hear it.

"Bellamy Blake! Where the hell are you!?" I called out angrily. My eyes travelled every where until I found him by the fire.

I ran towards him, despite the pain in my head telling me to stop. Despite the calls of Clarke and Octavia, begging me to come back. The 100 knew what Bellamy has done, he knew what happened in the woods.

"You son of a bitch! How dare you treat me like I'm a piece of shit!" I shoved him hard on the ground. Kicking Him repeatedly. I just couldn't look at him.

He got up pushed me hard enough to make me lose my balance before, attacking me legs and throwing me over his shoulder and dragging me outside the camp. He sat me down before pushing me up against the Hanging Tree.

"Where's my weapons Blake! I made those with my barehands!" I cried out to him, punching him in his chest, but I didn't look like it was doing any damage towards him.

"You went behind my back, and went off with a grounder! How much of a whore are you!" Bellamy yelled at my face.

My face instantly paled. I blinked like my life depended on it. I wouldn't show my emotions out here. Not in front of him. I delivered a blow to his jaw with my fist. Causing him to stumble, leaving me efficient time to go find my weapons. I rushed inside his tent, picking up my belongings before equipping me my bow. I pulled back the string pointing the arrow at Bellamy.

"I am not a whore! Look at you, yourself, your the whore here Bellamy Blake, you have every girl fall for you because you seduce them, but I'm to smart to be seduce by you." I seethed at him. I was boiling with anger, and he couldn't stop provoking me.

"You had sex with a sociopath!"

"Murphy isn't a sociopath! And I didn't have sex with him! Why would I risk of having sex down here when we all could get pregnant. Tell me Bellamy Blake, it's easy for you to shove your d*ck up something. Shove it up your ass."

I let the arrow go, missing him on purposes before going on the drop ship, holding on to my dignity. Bellamy Blake is no friend of mine. Bellamy Blake is my enemy. Keep your friends close keep your enemies closer."

"This isn't over!" Bellamy shouted. Everyone stopped what they were doing and focused on us.

"Go back to work! Your king is just being a selfish ass*ole!"

Bellamy caught up to me dragging me along to his tent, he held my wrist down behind my back. Pressing his front towards mine. He had some advantage of being taller but, I was smarter.

I was about to knee him when his legs came down holding both of my legs down, leaving everything else useless.

"I'm not done talking to you."

"Well sure as hell I am!"

"I say it's over when it's over Reagen!"

"Your fighting a war you don't know how to end! I'm making peace with them they can help!"

"Your stupid bitch! No they can't! Are you really that stupid! They will kill us! Damn you Reagen."

He looses his grip on my wrist, and I pushed my self away. It keeps replaying in my head 'stupid bitch' I look at Bellamy, and he looked back, I'm breathing heavily, at his remarks and I'm starting to believe everything.

"Reagen I- didn't mean it." Bellamy advances me but I stop him, slapping him hard on the cheek.

"Go suck your self Blake."