Blocker

"Go suck your self Bellamy." I called out to the Blake boy. I was sick and tired of all his games and tricks. We all are tired.

"That's not something a princess should say." Bellamy smirked at me. He knows how I hated how he tried to tell me right from wrong and wrong from right.

"Just shut up! Shut up!" I shouted at Bellamy. I wanted out, I wanted to leave the camp; and never look back. I pushed him back, making my way towards the entrance of the camp.

Pushing past everyone, ignoring the calls of Bellamy and Jasper, I couldn't careless, I felt Killian's grip on my wrist but I kicked him in his crotch and biting him in the process. Pushing him down and finally walking away from Camp Hell Hole.

I heard a moan coming from the hanging tree, I pushed past the leaves and broken twigs from the ground, seeing a body, laying on the ground. I rushed towards it, turning it over. My eyes widen at the sight.

"Murphy? It's going to be okay, I promise, Murphy look at me." I almost begged him, but it was hard enough to make him look at me. His face was covered in fresh and dried blood, dirt covered the gashes on his face. I helped him up, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, keeping him steady.

"Came back for more Princess." Bellamy called out instantly seeing me back, but paled instantly when seeing Murphy in my arms. He came closer almost pulling me away from him.

"Come any step closer and I swear Blake I will chop off your dick."

"What the hell are you doing with him"

"What the hell does it look like, I'm saving his life!"

"That doesn't matter! I made the rules simple, he comes back and we kill him!" Bellamy voice rose In anger towards my reaction.

"You have no right in saying this, we help the sick! Not kill them, if your going to kill him, your going to have to kill me too."

"Don't be stupid Reagen." Clarke called out, feeling Pity towards my actions.

"Ah shove it Clarke! Give me a rag and water! I'm not leaving him here with Bellamy go!"

Murphy pulled away from my grip, and throwing up on the floor, I instantly turned to him, gripping his back.

"No no you can't get sick. I won't allow it."

"Shut it Murphy, can't have you going soft on me." I smiled lightly at him, gripping the rag and dabbing it on his feverishly forehead, gripping him cool while he fights the infection.

"Once he is better I'll kill him my self." Bellamy said to me.

I turned around swiftly, eyeing him, before saying.

"Bellamy stop being such a cock blocker. Just shut up. Go get me what I need or I swear I'll chop of your d*ck, and let Nora play with it herself."

With that Bellamy just smirked towards my direction earning a glare coming from me.

( 3 POV I'm finding it rather difficult to right in 1st person so my changing it up to 3)

Reagen stared at the Bellamy boy. She hasn't felt this much hatred towards someone in such a long time, she couldn't help but wonder what her life would have been like if she followed Murphy.

"I'm going to take care of you Murphy. Don't you worry." Reagen told the sick boy, moving his dirty hair from his face, cleaning the dirt and blood from
His forehead.

"Why are you being nice to me, after all I did." Murphy questioned Reagen, he held on to her wrist, tightly, knowing she would give him the answer either way.

"I believe in second chances. I'm not letting you die either, so rest up. I'll bring my blanket from my tent, and let you have it for the night, I'll take care of you. You don't have to worry." She pressed her lips against his warm forehead, before her knees cracked and went off to her tent.

She grabbed the blanket, and went back off bumping in Bellamy.... More likely Bellamy bumping into her.

"Going somewhere princess?" He smirked at her, earning a smirk from her as well.

"I'm going to have screw with Murphy. Excuse me cock blocker."