Pain, Rain, Run?

Circling the camp at night was not the least of my worries. I knew what had to be done. I will put those lives that matter in front of mine. Because their lives matter more than anything down here. The camp fire lit up the camp site. Keeping us warm.

I heard a high pitch scream. I stopped what I was doing and immediately took off to see where the noise was coming from. I found a little girl on the foot of a small hill. She looked like she was having a night terror.

"Hey. Hey... Shhh it's okay. Your safe." I cooed towards her.

I found Murphy, standing there staring at me. I gave him a slight smile, earning one from him as well. I looked back down on the girl. Still noticing that Murphy hasn't left stance.

"I'm Reagen. What's your name."

"Charlotte."

"Do you want to talk about your nightmare." I asked her pulling her closer to me, hugging her in the process. Taking off my jacket and placing it on her small body.

"It's my parents, they were floated. I see it in my dreams. A lot."

"Well Charlotte, you don't have to worry about that. My parents where floated to." I said to her rubbing her blonde hair. Trying to soothe her of her nightmare.

"So what made you come down here."

"They say I assaulted a guard, they were giving my parents things away, and I lost it."

"Hey I would have done the same thing. Don't worry, try getting some sleep I'll be here. Rest your head on my lap. Ill be here don't worry."

Murphy came towards me, handing his jacket to me.

"I'm fine I promise." I whispered back to him.

"Take it, you need it." He insisted

"I'm fine Murphy. I promise get some sleep."

"Not until you take my jacket."

I snatched the jacket from his hands and placed it on my shoulders. Covering my body. He was right I did need it.

"Thanks. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Little Warrior."
________________

Morning came. The light came from the trees. Branches where broken, still from the crash, we were currently building a wall. All around the drop ship, extending farther into the walls.

Charlotte was helping out, with tying up any lose ends with the woods. Securing them in place as a small wood hut. Or whatever the hell it is you call it.

Everyone was working as a team, no one was second guessing anyone. I finished tying up part A of the wall, walking over to Bellamy and Murphy. I never got to thank him personally for lending me his jacket last night.

"Excuse me, not be the rude or anything, but here's your jacket John. Thanks again." I tossed the jacket towards him. It left me with the thin black jacket I had on last night before Charlotte gave it back to me this morning.

I walked away simply, from them, I had a strong feeling they were talking about me. Who wouldn't be. I rolled my eyes at the thought of what two hormonal boys were thinking.

"Hey Charlotte, is everything okay?"

"Yeah. Everything's good." She seemed hesitant. Afraid almost.

There were logs being carried around, until Killeen dropped down to his knees from exhaustion.

"I need some water, that's all and I'll be fine."

Both Charlotte and I looked at each other, I shook my head no. She understood, she knew Bellamy would do something about it. He always does something.

"Hey get this guy some water." And like Magic, Murphy, one of his many bitches went to go get water.

"So you have your bitches do everything you ask them to do. Damn" I smirked upward at him. Earning a smirk back.

"Hey you got this." He called out towards Charlotte. She bent down, Bellamy also.

"I was just kidding." He smiled back at her, and back at me.

"Come on Charlotte, let the man do all the heavy lifting." I winked at her.

"You like him." She whispered. "It's okay, it's our secret. He's pretty cute."

I couldn't help but smile down at her. She was precious, but yet so young down here. I couldn't believe what she went through. The Ark has it wrong. It has it all wrong. They don't want a democracy, they want an anarchy.

"Killeen you alright?" I called back finishing the final touches to the wood thingy whatever the hell we were trying up.

I heard what sounded like peeing, I twisted my eyebrows in concentration. I turned around and saw Murphy, peeing on Killeen.

"What the hell is a-matter with you!" Both Killeen and I yelled, but Killeen did the shoving. I held on to Charlotte, she wanted to run up to Murphy and repeatedly slap him.

"You wanted a water break. Everyone get back to work!" He yelled out.

"Why should we listen to you, your just someone's bitch. We don't have to. Whatever the hell we want."

He gained his interested in me by walking closer. I told Charlotte to wait in the drop ship with Clarke. She immediately took off towards the drop ship. I couldn't live with my self if anything ever happens to the little girl.

"Don't be rude Little Warrior, I gave you my jacket."

I shrugged my shoulders. "So what?"

"So what? You should be thankful." He grinned sloppily

I advanced him, until our noses where almost touching. I grabbed on to his shirt and pulled him closer. He possessively grabbed on to my waist Flushing me towards him.

"Your a dick."

I pushed him off me, letting my self go find Charlotte, his hand catches my wrist, yanking me towards him. Flushing my body towards his.

"My dick is happy now."

I looked down at our position, my hands where trapped with his hands, my body was pressed against his. He smirked leaning down for a kiss, I quickly pulled away, earning a kiss on the side of my mouth.

"Don't worry Little Warrior, I'll be putting these on you and you'll will be begging me to not stop."

Charlotte rushed back to me, giving me a hug, afraid to even let go. I crouched down I front of her, grabbing her by her hands.

"Hey Char, it's okay. Nothing happened."

"Reagen it's not I did something something bad."

"We all did. We all did, honey shhh, it's okay, your going to be okay."

"Reagen" Bellamy called out to me, I let Charlotte go for only a second, running towards Bellamy, his hand grabbed my wrist.

"Do you recognise this?"

"That's Murphys knife, he made it from the metal from the drop ship that was to lose. You where there with me when it happened. Why?"

"We think he killed Wells." Clarke informed me.

"He want?!"

"We don't know if it's true, a lot of people wanted him dead, but he's the only one who got in a knife fight with him."

"Lemme see the knife."

Clarke gave me the knife. I examined it before they could process what was happening
"Reagen no!" Bellamy and Clarke both yelled out. But it was too late.
and I bolted out the tent, going towards Murphy, pushing him with everything I had in me.

"You son of a bitch! You killed Wells"