Guns & Roses

Warning:

This chapter will jump from first person to third person depending on the scenes.

____________

First POV

I awoke with a hand located on my hand, using their thumb to massage my hand. Slowly but surely, I opened my eyes to find Bellamy looking at me.

"Hi." My voice was groggy, itchy, and laced with sleepiness.

"Your awake." He counter backed.

"Awake for now. Being gutted takes sometime to heal. Who knew." I joked around, causing him to smile a bit.

I lifted my shirt to see the wound only to be covered in bandages. Slowly peeling them off to see the scar that will always remind me of surviving a blade to the gut.

"Bell, look at my battle scar." I pointed at it, it was still sore, and bleeding. Clarke came in and cleaning the wound, and placing a new gauze on the scar.

"Your strong Reagen, you need your rest."

"But Clarke I have been resting all night, I'm ready for anything that comes my way, if a grounder comes near me. I won't hesitate to gut it."

I leaned forward to get up only to be pushed down by Bellamy. Glaring at me, before pushing me down once again, and again, and again, I didn't want to stay cooped up in a tent. I want to fight.

"Don't you dare make me get Miller in here to watch you." Bellamy threaten.

"Is that a threat Blake." I provoked him by once again leaning up, putting my weight on my hands. Leaning dangerously close to him.

"No that's an order Reagen." He exited the tent without any good bye, or warning.

I flushed my body back on the makeshift mattress on the drop ship, groaning from boredom. The drapes from the front of the drop ship flew open, having Bellamy and Miller, and Collin all standing there.

"Make sure Octavia and Reagen don't leave the drop ship." He said boldly.

"Screw you Bellamy. What was it you said, oh yeah. Whatever the hell we want." I tried sitting up but the pain on the right side of my stomach was to much. But I wouldn't let that stop me from getting up.

I held on to the drop ship handle tightly before walking painfully toward Bellamy. Slowly but surely, I made it towards him. Grasping his shirt for balance.

"If your going out somewhere I want to go to." I said in a hush tone.

"If anything happens to you out there, I couldn't live with my self. Look at it, Octavia almost lost her best friend. Stay here, I'm not going to ask you again."

I passed him walking out the drop ship before I could even set foot on the dirt, I was Hauled back and into Bellamy's chest. He had a strong grip on me, refusing to let go. But that didn't stop me from trying to break free.

"Stay here. This is the last time I'm going to ask you this. Miller, watch her every move, if she tries to move again, tie her wrist to the bar. Collin stay with the grounder. "

"So I'm a prisoner in my own camp then." I spatted at Bellamy.

"Yes."

"Go float your self Blake, same goes for your bitches."

I laid back down groaning from anger. How could he do something like this to me. I thought he was better than that. Octavia gave me cup of water and some cooked squirrel. I thanked her almost immediately after she gave me everything.

"Don't worry about my brother, what he did to that grounder, was ridiculous." Octavia said playing with my hair.

"The grounder was only protecting you, he thought I was trying to hurt you. I know what he was coming from."

"Get your rest Reagen. You need it."

I huffed out a breath, get comfortable in the blanket before trying to close my eyes, and trying to think of something that will help me fall asleep.

1 sheep

2 sheep

3 sheep

4 sheep.

------

54 sheep

55 sheep

Damn it! This isn't working. I mentally thought to my self.

99 cokes on the wall 99 bottles of coke take on down pass them around 98 bottles of coke on the wall.

This is bull shit! Nothing I could do that was or is possible is making me tired. I couldn't get up, Miller was watching my every move, and it was quite scary once thinking about it.

Octavia was taking care of business outside the drop ship, coming in every 30 minutes or so, to bring me water and bits of pieces of meats.

I was a prisoner in my own camp, and I wasn't liking it one bit. This is ridiculous, so stupid, if Bellamy wanted me safe and sound he should have stayed. He should have let Miller go with Clarke on her day trip to look for weapons.

Apparently according to Jaha, there is a military base that was also use to protect everyone during the war. He said there should be enough supplies to last us until the spring time. Until we can figure out how to get into Mount Weather without getting attacked by Grounders and Reapers.

With that should be a mission.

Collin was with the grounder on the second floor, he wasn't letting Octavia get near the grounder. He doesn't care if he saved her life, he almost ended mine. But what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.Jasper walked in, holding what appeared to be a stick.

"Hey Jas, what's up."

"The-there's like so-so many gr-grounders." He slurred stumbling is way towards me.

"Yeah. That's what happens in 97 years. A lot of things can happen. It's not always the same." I smiled at him.

"I has to pee." He slurred before running towards the front of the ship before exiting it to go pee.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of Jasper day drinking. Even though half these people have already did their part on day drinking why not do it now. Again.

Raven was announcing everyone could talk to the ark. Communicate with love ones, finally making peace with the ark. And hopefully being pardon of the crimes we committed. But it's not likely to happen.

I heard Bellamy's voice in the background, telling everyone that they found Guns. Guns that will protect us from the grounders, the guns will help us shot farther than before. It will give us a chance to survive. He walked in the tent before pulling up the makeshift chair and looking at me.

"Hi."

"Hey. I got something for you." He pulled out a purple, almost light lavender shade flower. The radiation made it glow, in the dimly lit room. Placing the flower behind my ear.
I smiled ear to ear. Like a child getting a cookie or their favourite candy bar.

"You brought back home Guns & Roses, Bellamy Blake, I don't understand you." I smiled back at him.

He grabbed ahold of my hand, massaging the front with his thumb, instantly soothing me of all my worries, making me fall into a sleep.

"Sweet dreams Little Warrior."