Bellamy Blake Bitches

I walked pretty slow towards my tent that I shared with Octavia. She was already asleep in the makeshift bed that she made. I on the other hand couldn't fall asleep. I tried for what felt like hours but I couldn't sleep.

Everything what had happen all today was enough to make anyone sane insane. I couldn't stop thinking about Charlotte if I was stronger I could have broken free from Murphy grip, and save her.

Bellamy walked into my tent, looking down at Octavia, then back at me. He sat down next to me before pulling me in to him. It was a small gesture of gratitude that I was feeling towards him and I couldn't thank him.

"Are you sure your okay?" He asked again, but with more force and confidence.

"Yeah." I replied bluntly.

One of his many bitches poke their heads in the tent asking for him. Nora Ledger. One of the Many whores we have down here. Looked straight towards me eyeing me with jealous. She wants Bellamy and i couldn't careless.

"Hey Bells, I'm having some trouble, can you help me."

I scoffed at how stupid she looked, but she wanted a shag. Down here how the hell are you supposed to not get pregnant if she keeps shagging everyone. I'm pretty sure we as the 100 can go to the grounders and ask if they have grounder condoms. Nora would be to happy in her skin.

I shoved Bellamy off of me. He was taken by surprise when he looked straight at me and found out the I was the one that pushed him. He look straight at me pleading so I could look at him.

"Go away Bellamy."

"Come on Bellamy she clearly doesn't want you here. I want you." Nora provoked.

I grabbed the makeshift blanket before heading out the tent, running into Jasper, but Jasper saw the hesitation in my eyes. He only had to look at Bellamy to know what was going on.

He took me to the drop ship where I laid in the hammock that he made. Closing my eyes and finally getting that sleep I desperately needed someone like Jasper.

"Don't worry about it, he's a dick. He don't deserve you at all."

"I know, it just feels weird. I don't likehim at all, but then. I don't know how I really feel. Damn it!"

"Jasper! Reagen! Come out side!" Octavia called out.

We rushed outside and saw what looked like a rock that was coming down to earth, burning up in the atmosphere. A meteor.Bellamy rushed out of Nora's tent, looking at me then looking back at the sky.

"Make a wish Jasper!" I giggled at my innocence, down here, sometimes we all need a laugh.

"That's not a meteor, that's someone from the Ark!" Jasper grinned down.

"Romance killer ya dick." I banged my hips to his, causing him to laugh all about it.

Octavia grabbed my wrist hauling towards Bellamy's. I planted my feet on solid ground refusing to even look at him.

"No Octavia. No no."

"I know my brothers a dick. I know. But he's only a dick since he doesn't have one." She grinned at me.

I scoff at the remark made by Octavia "Apparently so."

Once inside the tent, the group was here ready to take action on whatever Bellamy has stuck up his ass.

"We don't leave till daylight, it's to dangerous down here." Bellamy looked all around us to see if we were paying attention

"Look people could have seen this thing from 100 miles away, I say we go now and see what we can find." I cut in his glory speech.