Chapter one

Azaria's p.o.v

I woke up to hear yelling, immediately knowing what happened by what I heard.

They yelled things like 'BITCH' and 'WAKE UP SLUTS' that's right sluts. I live with my brother, his friends, and their sisters.

Their sisters,Destiny and Shante just happen to be my best friends and we all share a room. I forgot to mention we're the sisters of our second life.

We all had to move here one day by our brothers. I don't know about them but I had to move here because I always got in trouble.

Yeah that's my life now back to the story.

After I got out of my bed I saw that Destiny was still sleeping and I decided to wake her up. After she awoke I got in the shower. Then I blow dried my hair, straightened it and let my bangs go and all I had left to do was get dressed.

~ Outfit ~
• black tank top
•plaid black white and red flannel
•black skinny jeans
•black and white high top converse
•black and white Brooklyn New York SnapBack

After that I went downstairs, grabbed an apple, and sat on the couch alone. I was the first one downstairs, which never happens but there's a first for everything.

Hey." Destiny said when walking downstairs.

"Hey." I replied.

We sat and waited. 3 minutes later Shante came down.

"Finally." Destiny and I said.

"Oh fuck off. "She said.

After that we got our bags and penny boards and road to school.