Chapter two

Azaria's p.o.v

When we got to school we went to a tree that we always sit at before it starts and at lunch.

"So what are we doing after school?" I said.

The girls look at me like I was crazy and I gave them a confused look.

"Did you forget we can't cause the thing?" destiny asked.

"Well no but after school I heard there's a party." I said.

"Yea so, do you think we can go?" Shante asked.

"Yea and if we can't I'm still going." I said.

"Yea but you'll get it worse." They said I stayed quiet I didn't think about that.

*Beep Beep*

After the warning bell, we put our bags in our lockers then went to home room. Sadly we all had different home rooms I had math, Mr.Lancon Destiny had ELA, Mrs.Perry and Shante had science, Mr.J for short cause no one could say his name.

~ lunch ~

When we got to our spot the boys came up to us.

"look at what we have here the wannabes." Sam said.

No one know how bad I want to punch him but I can't because if I did then we'd get beat in our sleep.

Yep that's right they beat us, why? Because they want to and they can.

They dragged us to an ally by the school and threw us on the cold concrete.

They started to punch, slap, kick, while calling us awful things like 'sluts', 'bitches', 'whores' anything they could to make us feel worthless. Then when they were done they left us in pain on the ground. We just walked home after, halfway through the school day.

When we got home I went straight to the shower. I let the hot water run down my bruised body while I watched them turn black and blue. Then I went to bed still in pain.

Shante's p.o.v

After Azaria went to sleep. Destiny and I hung out and watched TV. Then as soon as we heard the boys car pull up we ran up the stairs in fear.

"Honestly I think kian is cute but he would never go for someone like me who so ugly." I accidentally blurted out.

"Stop it you are pretty and whoever you  are talking about would be lucky to have you." Destiny said.

"I - I said that out loud ha ha silly me." I stuttered.

"Yea now who is he?" She asked.

"i-I can't t-tell y-you." I stuttered again.

"Awe why not?" She asked.

"Because I can't." I said as I went to our room and drifted off to sleep.