Capter three

Destiny's p.o.v

After Shante went to sleep. I was standing in the halls pondering on the thought of who she likes. Also why her and Azaria went to sleep at like 4 in the afternoon knowing that they are going to get woken up by like a punch or something like that.

Jc came up stairs and when he saw me he smirked.

"Well, well, well look what we have here, where are your sidekicks?" He asked.

I look at him in fear and slowly backed away into the room and he followed.

My back hit the wall and he kept coming till he was right in front of me and punched me right in the stomach and when I crouched down and held my stomach he held my shoulders then I heard a crack when he kneed me in the wrist because he tried to get my stomach again.

I felt like crying. Jc went to Azaria and pulled her by her hair, she screamed in shock, he through her to the floor and kicked her in the ribs more than once. I heard a crack, she screamed and cried out in pain then he punched her in the face.

When he was satisfied he went to Shante and just straight up punched her in the face and in the stomach, he came back to me.

"There are your sidekicks slut."  He walked to the door.

"Bye bitches" he said said over his shoulder and left.

Azaria was on the floor crying in pain and I had tears on me face. I feel bad for Azaria because she's the youngest of us. she's 14 while I'm 15 and shante is 16, yea were all a year apart.

Shante's p.o.v

I feel bad cause they got it bad and I just got punched and azaria's on the floor crying and Destiny's against the wall crying.

"We should get you to the doctor." I said as I got up and Destiny nodded her head and because I'm 16 almost 17 I can drive.

I love these girls there like my sisters sometimes even daughters. When we got to the doctors we went to the emergency room.

"Azaria Moran and Destiny Lawley." The doctor called

"What happened." The doctor asked as soon as we got in the room.

"Well Azaria fell down the stairs cause she tripped and Destiny tripped too but tried to catch herself and fell on her wrist and bam it snapped. So yea that's what happened." I said and the doctor nodded and tipped on the computer.

We can all tell that the pain eased off azaria cause she's not screaming anymore.

Azaria's p.o.v

So the pain eased a little but it still hurt like a lot.

"Ok so let's get those x-Rays." The doctor said.

"OK" shante said.

when I came back from my my x-Ray they said that 2 of my ribs where broken and the rest bruised they just rapped it and said to rest. Destiny got a blue and red cast.

When we got home it was like 7 so Shante made dinner for me and Destiny.

She's like a sister one minute then a mom the next I love her like I love Destiny.

"I love you guys."i said.

"Awe we love you to." They said.

Then we ate and went to bed while I was was wondering where the boys were, why? Because even though he hurts me, Trevor, he's still my blood.

"Where are the boys" I asked.

"I don't know and I don't care why do you want to know?"destiny asked.

"Because one of the boys is my brother and I care for him even though he hurts me, no us, he is still family." I said turning away.

"Look I'm sorry." Destiny said.

"Yea whatever." I said and went to sleep.

£The next morning£

When I got up I got in the shower and then got dressed in.

¥ Outfit ¥
• gray tank top
• gray Micky mouse crop top
• gray and white Jordan's
• white skinny jeans
• a white SnapBack

My hair was down then I went downstairs and waited still wondering where that boys are at.

Destiny's p.o.v

When I got up I went in the shower and then put my hair in a messy bun then got dressed.

€ Outfit €
• pink shirt that says "DONT CRAMP MY VIBE" I'm black letters
• faded blue skinny jeans
• black uggs

Then I woke up Shante after I seen that Azaria was not in bed. I went downstairs and to the kitchen and got cereal and went to the living room where I saw Azaria watching t.v.

"Hey." I said and she just ignored me.

"Ok I get that I said something that I shouldn't have. But it was just a question and I forgot how protective you are to people you love, and I know you and your brother had a tight relationship when you where younger." I said/ yelled.

"You should care your brother is apart of it too and you should care for your brother." She screamed then she got up and left.

"Wow." I said.