Chapter five

Shante's p.o.v

When I woke up in the morning I heard how hectic it was there was way more movement downstairs. I woke the girls, got in the shower then got out and did my hair in a neat bun then got dressed in.

< outfit >
• skater skirt
• plain white shirt tucked in
• black ankle boots

I did my make up then went downstairs to the kitchen, got a bowl of cereal not even noticing the people behind me.

I didn't hear them cause I had headphones in. So when I turned around they where all just staring at me. which scared the shit out of me good thing I didn't have the bowl cause I had to get the milk out of the fridge.

"Hey I think I forg-" Azaria cut herself off.

"Never mind." She said when she saw boys at the kitchen table.

"What are your names?" She asked.

But right before they could say there names Destiny walked in and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw them.

"who are you?" she asked.

"Well they where going to tell us before you walked in." Azaria said with attitude.

Destiny just ignored her and looked at the boys.

"I'm Hayes." The one with bold blue eyes said.

"Nash." Said the one who looked like an older Hayes.

"I'm Taylor." Said the one with a bandana on his head.

"I'm Shawn." Said one with curly hair and brown eyes.

And out the corner on my eyes I saw Destiny look like she was going to melt, she was just staring at him, so I nudge her and she looked at me I wiggled my eyebrows and she looked down blushing.

"I'm Brent." Said a boy with a snap back and brown straight hair and brown eyes.

"I'm Jack G and that's Jack J but you can call him Johnson and me Gillinsky." Said the one with brown kinda spiked hair and brown eyes.

"I'm Cameron." Said the one with brown eyes and spiked hair.

"I'm Matthew." The one with dirty blond kinda brown fluffy hair said.

"I'm Carter." Said the one with quiffed black hair and a beanie on.

And it seams they all have hats no their head. Like what.

"What's with you guys and hats inside?" Azaria said.

I looked at her like she was crazy.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing." I said looking back at the boy.

"I'm Aaron."

"And I'm Jacob."

"Well hi I'm Shante." I said.

"Azaria." Azaria said.

"And I'm Destiny." Destiny said.

After that Hayes went up and hugged Azaria and she hugged back and they where whispering thing to each.

When they pulled apart all of us where  staring at them.

"What?" Hayes asked.

"What's going on between your two?" Nash and I asked at the same time.

"Nothing." Hayes said.

"Ok." We all said.

Then the boys came down and looked at everyone and when Trevor's eyes landed on Azaria and Hayes his face turned so red with anger.