Chapter nine

Destiny's p.o.v

When jc dragged me into his room he started beating me for a few minutes then he starts to kiss me but started hitting him I didn't kiss back cuz I can't do that to Shawn and we just started dating this is not happening brotha, then he started to kiss me more forcefully to the point where I couldn't breathe then when I tried to pull away for air he wouldn't let he go then the last thing I remember was seeing darkness but I only had one thought where's kain ever since that week Azaria ignored me I've been starting to care for him thinking about what she said.

Shante's p.o.v

I can't believe ricky of all people would kiss me like I don't like u God and to that I obviously didn't kiss back I stomped on his foot cuz that always works but not this time and then I tried to hit him pinned my hands to behind my back so I couldn't move them then I couldn't breath and then past out with one thought where's Connor.

Azaria's p.o.v

Sam he beat me solo like wow and he beat me hard I can't even move but then he started to lean in and I tried to push him but it hurt and then when he did her to my face i turned so he got my cheek he grabbed my face and made me look at him " don't do that again ok" he said angry I just nodded so I took that off my list and started screaming and flinging my arms and kicking my feet till I felt him grab by head and he smashed his lips to mine and because I was creaming I did have air when he kissed me so I passed out with one thought where's Trevor.

"""""" Next Day """"""

Destiny's p.o.v

So when I woke up I go straight to my pocket and see if my phone is still there and it is I look at the time to see that it's Saturday and it's like 3 wow umm ok I thought I got up off the floor at at least tried it hit so bad but once I got up I woke the girls to hear a lot of groaning in pain once I got up I got in the shower and the of our and neatly braided my hair into a fishtail then put on a headband the get dressed

@@@@ outfit @@@@

•plain white shirt
•gray leggings
•brown uggs
• jean jacket

Then left the bathroom ad waited for the girls to be done the we all walked down stairs together not talking when we got to the bottom we see all the boys an the couch once the heat up the all stood up "girls come sit know" Connor said we all sat on the couch and the boys sat a cross from us shante wait in the middle with me and her left and Azaria on right the boy looked so scary I've never seen them so serious before "you and you have to...