Chapter 2: Randomness

The Scene opens with the normal RWBY Chibi intro kicking in with the girls jumping into their respected places. Then the sound of guns can be heard clicking and being cocked and all the girls looked to the left and they all had the look of terror in their eyes.

"RUN AWAY!!" Ruby yelled as she ran off the set with the other 3 girls soon following short after. Soon Rapid fire bullets then tore through the RWBY chibi with many shots hitting their mark and a thump of a grenade was heard and soon blew the sign to pieces leaving a lot of bit and pieces burnt. Then a chibi Michael then ran up to the old sign was and gave a thumps up to the side of the screen. 

Soon a Chibi Easy 8 Sherman tank with a bulldozer plow came across the set plowing away the rumble as Michael guided the tank across the set until the mess was cleared. Behind the Sherman was a green camouflaged Chibi word being towed by the Sherman. Then the cable disconnected from the chibi word and the tank came to a stop off the set and then a hatch was heard being opened. 

Soon Nick, Ryan, and Alex all in chibi form soon line up with Michael in the order of their team name and soon a giant word that said US Marines dropped on top of the chibi word with the Marine corps logo rolling and stopping on the end of the word Chibi.

"OORAH!" Team MARN (Marine) Yelled towards the Audience. "MARINE CORPS FOR LIFE!"

==========================================================================

Skit #1 Running into familiar faces (Featuring Michael, Alex, Henry and John.)

The scene shows Michael and Alex just walking through town looking for something that might interest them. While they walked however Alex was telling Michael a story about how he got Pizza to his family for dinner while riding his bike through a rain storm and almost got stuck by lighting in the process. 

"So I then had to run to the Pizza store to get the pizza for the family for dinner that night." Alex started. "And I had to ride my bike just to get to the Pizza place to get the pizza and by the time I got there the storm was alright starting to drizzle a little bit."

"Why didn't you attach a umbrella to your bike?" Michael asked.

"Well I figured it would have made me a lighting magnet." Alex answered. But as Alex continued to talk about his story to Michael as they walked they didn't see two other people walking down the same sidewalk as the two Marines were walking down. One of the figures was wearing a US Army WW2 uniform and the person next to him was wearing a British WW1 uniform complete with a gas mask and the two were also having a conversation of their own.

"So let me get this straight Henry, because of toxic gas you can't take off that mask you have on." Cpl Miller asked and Henry nodded and then pulled out a sign that read.

'Yeah this mask is to help me breath in clean air and I can still fight just fine.'

"To be honest with you that kind of sucks." John said. "I can't imagine something like that happening to me I think I would die." 

Soon as the two groups walked closer and closer to each other they had yet to noticed they were in each others path and soon the 4 people walked straight into each other and that caused them all to stumble back a little bit no to lose their balance. 

"Ow, hey watch where your going!" Michael yelled.

"Yeah then you won't run into people that much!" Alex added.

"You sure that you weren't looking where you two where going?" John asked. "I was watching where I was going!"

Henry then held up another sign saying; 'I agree with my American friend here.'