Chapter 3: Coffee Battle!...and stuff

INTRO TIME!!

The Scene opens with the normal RWBY Chibi intro kicking in with the girls jumping into their respected places. Then the sound of guns can be heard being cocked and clicking and all the girls looked to their left and then all had the face of terror in their eyes.

"RUN AWAY!!" Ruby yelled as she ran off the set with the other 3 girls soon following short after. Soon rapid fire bullets then tore through the RWBY Chibi with many shots hitting their mark and then the 'thump' of a grenade was heard and soon blew up the sign to pieces leaving a lot of bits and pieces burnt. Then a chibi Michael then ran up to the old sign and then gave a thumbs up.

Soon a chibi easy 8 Sherman tank with a bulldozer plow came across the set plowing away the rumble as Michael guided the tank across the set until the mess was cleared. Behind the Sherman was a green camouflaged Chibi word being towed by the Sherman. Then the cable disconnected itself from the chibi word and the tank came to a stop off the set and then a hatch was heard being opened.

Soon Nick, Ryan, and Alex all in chibi form soon lined up with Michael in order of their team name and soon a giant word that said 'US Marines' Dropped on top of the chibi word with the Marine corps logo rolling and stopping on the end of the word Chibi.

"OORAH!" Team MARN shouted to the audience. "MARINE CORPS FOR LIFE!"

Intro ends...

Skit #1: The battle for coffee Part 1! (Featuring: Basically everyone...)

The scene opens up to Michael pouring some Black Rifle coffee into his mug as he needed something to get him out of his sleepy stage. Putting the coffee holder back under the coffee machine he then took a sip from the hot beverage feeling the caffeine wake him up.  You see the school recently got a big supply of Black rifle coffee from somewhere, but nobody knew where it came from. But once most of the students got a taste of it they soon found their favorite type of coffee. 

"Ah, nothing beats a cup of coffee in the morning." Michael said to himself. But as he turned around he saw Alex, Ryan, and Nick all with coffee mugs in their hands. But on the look on their faces said they also wanted coffee. 

"Michael." Ryan started. "That wouldn't happen to be the last bit of the coffee is it?"

"Well, it was the last of the ground in the machine but I think we have more." Michael replied taking another sip. 

"Well you know what they say private." Ryan said in a warning tone. "Run out of Joe, you pour some more." 

"Okay, you don't need to threaten me." Michael said as he turned around and grabbed a ground bag of black rifle coffee. But as he tried to pour more grounds in the machine he then realized that the bag was completely empty. "Um... well guys there's no more grounded powder in the bag..."

"Are you saying that's the last cup in your hand?" Alex asked pointing to Michaels mug.

"Um...maybe..." Michael answered nervously as he turned around to face his fellow marines. It was then Nick sighed.

"Michael, as team leader and the highest ranking marine officer here, I order you to give me your cup of coffee right now." Nick said in a stern voice.

"Now wait a second!" Alex burst out. "Since when do you get the coffee? I got a bunch of homework that needs to get done!"

"Well, I have a date with Coco today, so I should be the one to drink the coffee!" Ryan also retorted. "Besides I need the energy."

"I'm the team leader, so I suggest I have the coffee." Nick said. "Besides I need to fill out a bunch of papers." Then the three got into a big argument over who got the last cup of coffee. But while having the argument the WW1 marine took the advantage to sneak out of the room. But it was then when he reached for the door handle when he was grabbed by his shoulder.