FOUR.

—& ❛CHAPTER FOUR

                                                  —& CHAPTER FOUR.
                                                        battle of takodana

     THE GENERAL pushed through crowds of people, rushing outside. There were women screaming and strong men looking into the sky to determine what the red lines of energy meant.

     Pandora knew exactly what it was. She stared into the magnificent light. The base was finally finished. They could use it to destroy everyone. By now it should be shooting the Hosnina system to take down the Republic. She was right. They were finally fulfilling their long-awaited dream. Hux was getting his way, finally.

     Pandora smirked at the sight. It was the end of Resistance. In a matter of days, the First Order was going to be the leading military force and no one could stand in their way. It was not like it excited her as much as it did general Hux. Unlike him, she sought little interest in power. Sure she never took pleasure in killing, but neither in doing good.

     The girl was raised to fight through life. Her only goal was not to lose the head on her shoulders, everything rest followed. First Order's win in the war gave her the only pleasure of knowing she won't be killed by the Resistance, unlike her family.

     'The droid.'  she thought, looking to the side. Starkiller base took her entire attention, making her forget about her mission. She searched for it, only finding the crew it stayed with an old man, a Wookie, the brunette and a man.

     It's when she realized, the man was wearing Poe's jacket. It broke her. He stole it. He had to. Killed him perhaps. The little dash of faith which lived in her that he might be somewhere alive was completely gone. He killed him. Fullstop.

     She pulled a blaster from her holder, shooting straight at the guy who stood not that far from her. She furiously shot at him, unsuccessfully missing or him either dodging the blasts.

     It is when she caught everyone's attention that she ran. She forgot all about the droid, thinking it was gone for good. Kylo was on his way and she believed he'd be able to find it better than she would.

• • •