THREE.

—& ❛CHAPTER THREE

—& ❛CHAPTER THREE.
       s       h       a       r       a   

     HER BREATH never hitched when speaking to the Supreme Leader. She was always accompanied by the other two, rarely on her own. He'd usually give her a mission to increase their forces or perhaps to keep an eye on a certain officer.

     This time- well it was different. She felt it was more serious. Her worry was it might have to do something with the pilot. She knew little about the force, but what she did know was Snoke could feel certain energies. It scared her to know, he might know what was really going on.

     Pandora entered the room, standing still in front of the Supreme Leader. She pulled the hood down, her bush like hair framing her face.

     "You asked for me, Supreme Leader," she spoke with a certain tone of confidence in her voice.

     "Yes, general." the deepness of Snoke's voice, froze Pandora. She reconciled with her fate. "I have a mission for you. No one must know about it."

     It confused the young general. He'd never go behind his most loyal officer's backs. But it was true. The two were prone to either failing the mission due to their huge egos or being unable to go undercover due to their temper and very familiar faces.

     "Of course." the girl nodded.

     "You will go to Takodana. Take a disguise, observe. You will be our contact if anything happens. The smugglers must know something about the droid."

     "Yes, sir." the general bowed her head, turning around to leave.

     "One more thing general," added Snoke, making her turn around. "Don't let this happen again."

     With a warning, the general nodded. He knew. Of course, he did. He was THE Supreme Leader. It would be odd if he knew nothing about his leading officers.

     She left, going to sort it out in her head. Business came first. She had to finish the mission in hopes the Resistance wouldn't intervene, especially her very familiar pilot.

• • •